Access to International Journal of Modern Physics B - Need Articles ASAP!

In summary, the International Journal of Modern Physics B is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original research articles, review papers, and letters in all areas of modern physics. It can be accessed through a subscription or by purchasing individual articles or issues on the journal's website. Access to articles depends on the method of access, with subscribers having immediate access and non-subscribers possibly having to wait for payment processing. There may be restrictions on accessing articles based on subscription or purchase method, as well as some articles having limited access due to copyright or licensing restrictions. It is recommended to contact the journal directly for more information on potential restrictions.
nbo10
Does anyone have access to International Journal of Modern Physics B? If so could you send me two articles? PM me for the articles. I could use interlibrary loan but that takes around three weeks to get the articles. Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
http://scholar.google.com/

Use the above website and type in the name of the journal. You will get a long list by month and part (A, B, C, etc.).

My Univeristy does not subscribe to International Journal of Modern Physics B. Google isn't going to give me access for free.

1. What is the International Journal of Modern Physics B?

The International Journal of Modern Physics B is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original research articles, review papers, and letters in all areas of modern physics, including condensed matter physics, statistical physics, quantum physics, and more.

2. How can I access the International Journal of Modern Physics B?

There are several ways to access the International Journal of Modern Physics B. You can subscribe to the journal through an academic institution or a personal subscription, or you can purchase individual articles or issues on the journal's website.

3. How quickly can I get access to articles in the International Journal of Modern Physics B?

The speed at which you can access articles in the International Journal of Modern Physics B depends on the method of access. If you have a subscription, you can access articles immediately. If you purchase individual articles or issues, you may have to wait for payment processing before gaining access.

4. Is it possible to get articles from the International Journal of Modern Physics B ASAP?

Yes, it is possible to get articles from the International Journal of Modern Physics B as soon as possible. If you have a subscription, you can access articles immediately. If you do not have a subscription, you can purchase individual articles or issues to gain access quickly.

5. Are there any restrictions on accessing articles in the International Journal of Modern Physics B?

There may be some restrictions on accessing articles in the International Journal of Modern Physics B, depending on your subscription or purchase method. Additionally, some articles may have limited access due to copyright or licensing restrictions. It is best to contact the journal directly for more information on any potential restrictions.