Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing - Get 5 Years for the Price of 4!

• Bug
  • Thread starter Hootenanny
  • Start date
In summary, "Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing" is a special offer that provides 5 years of service for the price of 4 for loyal or generous contributors. This offer is available to anyone who wants to contribute and can be customized to fit their needs. To sign up, individuals can visit the website or contact customer service. There is no limit to the number of years one can receive with this offer as long as they continue to contribute.
Hootenanny
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Not sure whether this is intentional or not, but Greg seems to have become a little over-generous!

The current yearly contributor rate is £9.99.

The five-yearly rate is £30.99 and claims to give you five years of contributor status for the price of four. However, 4*£9.99 = £39.69 - BARGAIN! Let's all sign up for 50 years before Greg notices :tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes Yes! Hurray before I notice! :D

1. What is "Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing"?

"Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing" is a special offer that allows individuals or organizations to receive 5 years of service for the price of 4. This offer is designed to provide a discounted rate for loyal or generous contributors.

2. Who is eligible for this offer?

This offer is available to anyone who wants to contribute to our organization or service. You do not need to be a current customer to take advantage of this offer. We welcome all new contributors.

3. How do I sign up for "Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing"?

To sign up for this special offer, simply visit our website or contact our customer service team. Our representatives will guide you through the signup process and answer any questions you may have.

4. Can I customize my 5 years of service with "Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing"?

Yes, you can customize your 5 years of service to fit your needs. Our team will work with you to determine the best plan and services for your contribution. We want to ensure you receive the most value from this offer.

5. Is there a limit to how many years I can receive with this offer?

No, there is no limit to how many years you can receive with "Greg's Generous Contributor Pricing". As long as you continue to contribute, you will receive the discounted rate for 5 years. We appreciate your support and want to continue to offer this benefit to our loyal contributors.