Wangsness book "Electromagnetic Fields"

In summary, Wangsness' book "Electromagnetic Fields" is a comprehensive guide to understanding electromagnetic fields and their applications in physics and engineering. It is suitable for both beginners and advanced readers, with a clear and concise writing style and helpful illustrations and examples. The book covers modern applications of electromagnetic fields and is often used as a reference for research in the field.
Bassirou
Hi guys! I was wondering if someone could me help to get a free electronic copy of R. Wangsness book "Electromagnetic Fields".
I would like to point out that I am just looking for a book which does not violate copyrights.

Physics news on Phys.org
As far as we can tell, no such thing exists without violating copyrights.

Likes Honest Abe

1. What is the main focus of Wangsness' book "Electromagnetic Fields"?

The main focus of Wangsness' book is to provide a comprehensive understanding of electromagnetic fields and their applications in physics and engineering. It covers topics such as electrostatics, magnetostatics, electromagnetic waves, and radiation.

2. Is the book suitable for beginners or is it more advanced?

This book is suitable for both beginners and advanced readers. It starts with the basic concepts and gradually introduces more complex topics, making it suitable for students at different levels of understanding.

3. What makes Wangsness' book stand out from other textbooks on electromagnetic fields?

Wangsness' book is known for its clear and concise writing style, making it easy to understand even for those without a strong background in physics. It also includes numerous illustrations and examples to help readers grasp the concepts better.

4. Does the book cover modern applications of electromagnetic fields?

Yes, the book covers modern applications of electromagnetic fields such as wireless communication, electromagnetic interference, and magnetic resonance imaging. It also discusses the impact of electromagnetic fields on society and the environment.

5. Can the book be used as a reference for research in the field of electromagnetic fields?

Yes, the book is often used as a reference by researchers and professionals in the field of electromagnetic fields. It provides a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles and also includes advanced topics and equations for further study.