PF Betterment Survey. Gold membership and $25 drawing

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, PF is seeking feedback to improve and is offering a chance to win a Gold membership and a $25 Amazon gift card to those who fill out the survey. The surveys are confidential and only the moderator will read them. The drawing will be on May 26th and the winner will be announced. The moderator will catch up on Gold memberships and run the drawing today. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winner.
PF seeks your feedback in order to improve! Please fill out this 5 question survey in as much detail as you can. It will only help the community.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VNPPZQW

Any member who makes an earnest effort in filling out the survey (no one sentence answers etc) will receive 6 months Gold membership and be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.

The surveys are confidential and only I will read them.

Thanks for your participation!

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks to those who have responded already! FYI, the drawing will be on May 26th.

Got some really great feedback today already. Please keep it coming!

Greg Bernhardt said:
I should be all caught up on Gold membership upgrades.

You're not!

Strange said:
You're not!

I was :D

Lots of members took the survey. I should be caught up by Monday. That will be the day of the drawing too.

Any new info on this?

Strange said:
Any new info on this?

It's been a whirlwind last few days. I'll work to get caught up on gold memberships and run the drawing today :)

Please excuse Greg. He doesn't draw very fast since he's still using the crayons from his kindergarten days.

:)

Zz.

I should now be all caught up on Gold Memberships! I want to thank everyone who turned in a survey. I've read them all and it's been very helpful in determining what areas PF needs to work on.

For a bit of excitement, congrats to https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=494898for winning the drawing! I'll be contacting you via PM.

FAQs about "PF Betterment Survey. Gold membership and $25 drawing"

1. What is the PF Betterment Survey?

The PF Betterment Survey is a survey conducted by the Personal Finance Betterment organization to gather insights and feedback from its members.

2. What is the Gold membership and how can I obtain it?

Gold membership is a premium membership offered by Personal Finance Betterment. It includes exclusive benefits such as access to personalized financial planning tools and resources. To obtain Gold membership, you need to complete the PF Betterment Survey and meet certain eligibility criteria.

3. What are the benefits of being a Gold member?

As a Gold member, you will have access to personalized financial planning tools and resources, exclusive discounts, and first-hand updates on the latest financial trends and tips. You will also have the opportunity to participate in exclusive events and workshops.

4. How can I enter the $25 drawing?

To enter the $25 drawing, you need to complete the PF Betterment Survey and provide your contact information at the end of the survey. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.

5. Is the PF Betterment Survey confidential?

Yes, your responses to the PF Betterment Survey will be kept confidential and will only be used for research purposes by the Personal Finance Betterment organization. Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.