Posting to Physics Learning Materials

• Thread starter edguy99
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of "Posting to Physics Learning Materials" is to share educational resources and information related to the study of physics. Anyone with knowledge and expertise in physics can post, and all types of educational materials related to physics can be posted. It is important to ensure the accuracy of materials before posting and they should not be used for commercial purposes without permission.
edguy99
Gold Member
I was just trying to post to the Physics Learning Materials forum. It seems to be blocked and when I looked there did not seem to be many recent posts. Is this section still open? TIA

Physics news on Phys.org
PM a mentor with your resource and they will review and post it if deemed valuable. Thanks!

Also note that the Learning Materials forums are not for requests for learning materials on specific topics, or discussion about learning materials. They're intended for links to learning materials that are somewhere else on the web, or for posting actual such materials (that you have written) here.

What is the purpose of "Posting to Physics Learning Materials"?

The purpose of posting to physics learning materials is to share educational resources and information related to the study of physics. This can include lecture notes, practice problems, study guides, and other materials that can help students better understand and learn physics concepts.

Who can post to Physics Learning Materials?

Anyone with knowledge and expertise in physics can post to Physics Learning Materials. This can include scientists, educators, and students who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and helping others learn physics.

What types of materials can be posted to Physics Learning Materials?

All types of educational materials related to physics can be posted, as long as they are appropriate and relevant. This can include lecture notes, videos, interactive simulations, quizzes, and more.

How can I ensure the accuracy of the materials I post to Physics Learning Materials?

It is important to thoroughly research and fact check any materials before posting them to Physics Learning Materials. Additionally, it can be helpful to include sources and references to support the information being shared.

Can I use materials posted on Physics Learning Materials for commercial purposes?

No, the materials posted on Physics Learning Materials are intended for educational purposes only and should not be used for commercial gain without proper permission from the original creator. It is important to respect intellectual property rights and give credit to the original creators of the materials.