PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!

In summary: And in the crib there we see you stretching the limits too. Wow! You were an over achiever from the start! I can't imagine trying to keep up with you!I forget the hair, you have other things to concentrate...or so it seems.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
My brother recently sent me a couple of pictures from when we were children. I thought it would be fun for members to post pictures of themselves when they were children.

Me and my older brother. I'm sporting my new Easter hat.

memybrother.jpg

This one my brother labeled "You and I back in the depression of 1932" Just give us a couple of pitchforks.

meandlarrygreatdepressi.png

Physics news on Phys.org
This is the only picture I have on the computer. I think it was my 2nd birthday.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4492/babykarl.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread Evo

First pic of the cub with mah bear

v7rrma.jpg

Without a worry in the world

11kuici.jpg

Cubs first birthday

6psqqg.jpg

Adorable Andre! I see you originated the current men's hair style. :biggrin:

I think I'm about two-years-old in this picture. My mother was upset because I'd drooled on my dress.

twoorthree2.jpg

Evo said:
Adorable Andre! I see you originated the current men's hair style. :biggrin:
Hahaha I was just thinking that. Way ahead of his time with the faux hawk. lol

It's amazing, Andre, how the picture of you at one is recognisable as you now. Nifty!

GeorginaS said:
I think I'm about two-years-old in this picture. My mother was upset because I'd drooled on my dress.

twoorthree2.jpg
Awww, like a little doll.

Earliest I know of.

marcin_baby_pic.jpg

Last edited:
Cute pictures! I just happen to have a few snapshots of baby pictures on my computer :smile: The quality is low, because I took the pictures with my camera when I was at my parents' house

Monique standing for the first time 7 1/2 months
DSC00104.jpg

In the sink 8 months
DSC00106.jpg

For the first time walking unsupported 13 months
DSC00111c.jpg

Here I'm sizing up the person behind the camera (it's a school picture)
zodan.jpg

Last edited:
Me at about six or seven months, I think. I'm sure that book is "Physics for Babies" or something similar.

30w04lk.jpg

Andre said:
Great thread Evo

First pic of the cub with mah bear

v7rrma.jpg

I was thinking that face.. that smile.. she reminds me of someone..

And yes, indeed:

24pihab.jpg

Lovely pictures all and nice find Monique,

Hmm :uhh: don't tell anybody but the mah in the top picture is younger right there than the kitten carrier in the lower picture.

lisab said:
Me at about six or seven months, I think. I'm sure that book is "Physics for Babies" or something similar.

30w04lk.jpg

Look at those long eyelashes! And I see your parents had the same ideas about hairstyles as Andre's parents.

Borek said:
Earliest I know of.

marcin_baby_pic.jpg

A few hours younger there, it would have been an ultra sound. Very sweet.

Lacy33 said:
A few hours younger there, it would have been an ultra sound. Very sweet.
And a few hours later, green hair?

About 4 or 5 years old.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/H1gCmpzTyGafbsrWuBlbGw?authkey=Gv1sRgCLbFnNOcxIuafA&feat=directlink" [Broken]

jimmysnyder said:
About 4 or 5 years old.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/H1gCmpzTyGafbsrWuBlbGw?authkey=Gv1sRgCLbFnNOcxIuafA&feat=directlink [Broken]
It's[/URL] broken for me jimmy, I can't see it.

Moonbear said:
Look at those long eyelashes! And I see your parents had the same ideas about hairstyles as Andre's parents.

My mom says that when I was that young, when I blinked my eyes it looked like spiders waving hello, haha.

Evo said:
It's broken for me jimmy, I can't see it.
That's the best I can do. How can I show the image on the page?

jimmysnyder said:

OK good, I can see that. Wow, she looks like the kind of sister who is trouble :devil: haha.

Great thread, Evo!

jimmysnyder said:
I can see it now, great picture!

Monique, that picture of you in the sink is priceless!

lisab, awesome lashes!

I hope a lot of members can find pictures they can upload, I think it would be great to see everyone as a child.

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/111.jpg [Broken]

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/222.jpg [Broken]

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/333.jpg [Broken]

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/444.jpg [Broken]

https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/555.jpg [Broken]

Last edited:
I think you already saw this one.
Brianage1.jpg

Or is that Simon? I can't tell anymore.

Aaah Greg, your pix are so cute!

lisab said:
Aaah Greg, your pix are so cute!

haha i look terrible, wtf was with my hair, eyes and eating habits lol

Greg, that first high chair picture has to be the cutest baby picture ever, even cuter, almost, than the one of Evo Child.

Greg Bernhardt said:
haha i look terrible, wtf was with my hair, eyes and eating habits lol

Oh Contrary! Many adults have a hard time keeping up with a melting ice cream cone. You must have been an over achiever from the start.
And in the crib there we see you stretching the limits too.
Forget the hair, you have other things to concentrate on.

:rofl: I'm laughing at how GOOEY Greg looks in that first picture! Why do parents always feel those are the moments they need to capture?

I don't have any of my baby pictures, so can't share. That's probably the one up side of not being married and not even bringing boyfriends home to my parents...they've never had any reason to drag out the naked baby pictures and force them upon me. :biggrin:

Though, I know they have one that would rival Greg's pictures. My chocolate habits started early, and they gave me chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my first birthday...and have the photo of me covered in it!

Moonbear said:
they've never had any reason to drag out the naked baby pictures... ...they gave me chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my first birthday...and have the photo of me covered in it!

Can we please just consolidate these concepts and have new naked photos of you covered with chocolate frosting?

Danger said:
Can we please just consolidate these concepts and have new naked photos of you covered with chocolate frosting?

No questioning YOUR name again! :eek:
Would you settle for a chocolate covered chew toy? :biggrin:

Lacy33 said:
Would you settle for a chocolate covered chew toy? :biggrin:

My immediate answer was 'yes', but then I began to suspect that your idea of a chew toy might differ from mine.

Danger said:
My immediate answer was 'yes', but then I began to suspect that your idea of a chew toy might differ from mine.

No, we had the same idea.
A nice little something from the pet section at the .99 Store covered in some high class chocolate they have on the second floor for $2.49 :rofl: Listen, we are friends! Nothing but the best. :biggrin:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the "PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!" thread?</h2><p>The purpose of this thread is for members of the online forum to share photos of themselves as babies or young children. It is a fun way for members to get to know each other and see how much we have all grown and changed over the years.</p><h2>2. How do I participate in the "PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!" thread?</h2><p>To participate, simply upload a photo of yourself as a baby or young child to a photo hosting site (such as Imgur) and then post the link to the photo in the thread. Make sure to follow the forum's guidelines for posting images.</p><h2>3. Can I share more than one photo in the thread?</h2><p>Yes, you can share as many photos as you'd like! Some members choose to share multiple photos from different stages of their childhood, while others may only share one. It is completely up to you.</p><h2>4. Do I have to share a photo of myself as a baby or young child to participate?</h2><p>No, it is not mandatory to share a photo of yourself as a baby or young child. If you are not comfortable sharing a personal photo, you can still participate by commenting on and admiring the photos shared by other members.</p><h2>5. Is there a specific format or style for the photos shared in the thread?</h2><p>No, there is no specific format or style for the photos. They can be in color or black and white, and can be scanned or taken with a camera. The most important thing is to have fun and share a glimpse into your childhood with other forum members.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the "PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!" thread?

The purpose of this thread is for members of the online forum to share photos of themselves as babies or young children. It is a fun way for members to get to know each other and see how much we have all grown and changed over the years.

2. How do I participate in the "PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!" thread?

To participate, simply upload a photo of yourself as a baby or young child to a photo hosting site (such as Imgur) and then post the link to the photo in the thread. Make sure to follow the forum's guidelines for posting images.

3. Can I share more than one photo in the thread?

Yes, you can share as many photos as you'd like! Some members choose to share multiple photos from different stages of their childhood, while others may only share one. It is completely up to you.

4. Do I have to share a photo of myself as a baby or young child to participate?

No, it is not mandatory to share a photo of yourself as a baby or young child. If you are not comfortable sharing a personal photo, you can still participate by commenting on and admiring the photos shared by other members.

5. Is there a specific format or style for the photos shared in the thread?

No, there is no specific format or style for the photos. They can be in color or black and white, and can be scanned or taken with a camera. The most important thing is to have fun and share a glimpse into your childhood with other forum members.