PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!

In summary: And in the crib there we see you stretching the limits too. Wow! You were an over achiever from the start! I can't imagine trying to keep up with you!I forget the hair, you have other things to concentrate...or so it seems.
Very nifty, tmyer and kind of funny when even you don't know which of you is which of you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Not meaning to serial reply but it seemed appropriate to have separate posts for these.

I think I was a couple of weeks old in this picture. Do people still bathe their kids in a little tub on the kitchen counter? I love the wallpaper.

baby.jpg

GeorginaS said:
Very nifty, tmyer and kind of funny when even you don't know which of you is which of you.

Yea, my mom used to always dress me in blue and my brother in red so she could tell us apart in pictures. My mom can usually tell which one is which if I ask her but there are a few that we are wearing the same thing in and even she doesn't know.

This is the earliest photo of me that I can find. I was 4 (and still am) and my sister was 2. My grandparents owned a cabin resort in Tilton, New Hampshire on Rt. 3. The cabins were sold as individual units and the community is still in existence. The sign is gone.

http://www.geni.com/photo/view?photo_id=6000000008207449253"

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute sas3!

Jimmy, can't see your picture.

This is the earliest photo of me that I can find. I was 4 (and still am) and my sister was 2. My grandparents owned a cabin resort in Tilton, New Hampshire on Rt. 3. The cabins were sold as individual units and the community is still in existence. The sign is gone.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qd3fChezqaFeQMSAJXuZcg?authkey=Gv1sRgCLbYq5nP-cbxNg&feat=directlink"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute Jimmy!