Ask a Stupid Quetion Get a Stupid Answer

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stupid
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a new forum and its purpose of asking and answering "stupid questions." They discuss topics such as how long it takes to reach 1000 posts, the existence of the old forums, the best superpower, an elevator that goes sideways, and the reasons behind posting in this forum. They also explore the question of why they ask questions and the possible theories that have not been invented. Eventually, the conversation turns to the expansion of the universe and the orbit of planets around stars.
Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Because it doesn't fit into there 'square thinking' minds!

Why does a "Square Thinking Mind" not fit into a round hole??

Why, do you really need a phenomenological anal probe?

Why do people believe that aliens use anal probes?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally asked by Mentat

Why do people believe that aliens use anal probes?

Because, 'rumor has it' they keep using the "Back Door", of the planet, for entry.

How does one employ a "phenomenological anal probe" for testing flatulate spectroscopy?

i surely don't know.
Now there's a stupid question from me:how much can one earn by webmastering a hardcore site??

Originally asked by dextercioby
Now there's a stupid question from me:how much can one earn by webmastering a hardcore site??

Rumor has it that nothing ever is gained from it.

Why would anyone, work at a job, that rewards them, with nothing?

EDIT SP!

Last edited:
Rumor has it that nothing ever comes from it.

Why would anyone, work at a job, that rewards them, with nothing?

And now, for the dumbest answer of all time: Sometimes the work is a reward in itself.

What exactly would a phenomenological anal probe look like?

coke or pepsi?

Originally answered, and asked, by Mattius_
coke or pepsi?

Why yes! please! cold preferably!

What is the opposite of Orange?

Why yes! please! cold preferably!

What is the opposite of Orange?

Egnaro (pronounced: egg-nah-row) noun. Etymology: From the Old English "Egnaro", which meant nothing whatsoever to them, and hasn't changed much since.

Definition:
1) The opposite of Orange, for whatever reason one may wish to conjur up in their twisted, useless, minds.

2) The noun form of the verb, to "egn", which cannot be pronounced, so don't even try.

3) In some cultures, the name of the Almighty God, who egned this Earth from nothing.*

*these cultures are only hypothetical, and no such religion is known to exist, but the definition just didn't look long (or stupid) enough without this third point.

What is the purpose of definitions?

Originally posted by Mentat
Egnaro (pronounced: egg-nah-row) noun. Etymology: From the Old English "Egnaro", which meant nothing whatsoever to them, and hasn't changed much since.

Definition:
1) The opposite of Orange, for whatever reason one may wish to conjur up in their twisted, useless, minds.

2) The noun form of the verb, to "egn", which cannot be pronounced, so don't even try.

3) In some cultures, the name of the Almighty God, who egned this Earth from nothing.*

*these cultures are only hypothetical, and no such religion is known to exist, but the definition just didn't look long (or stupid) enough without this third point.

What is the purpose of definitions?

To put de fine point on things.

What is the opposite of grok? (and don't say korg!)

Originally posted by selfAdjoint
To put de fine point on things.

What is the opposite of grok? (and don't say korg!)

Ignorance.
The meaning of grok

What is the meaning of "is"?

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
What is the meaning of "is"?

ARE!

How do you start a bicycle?

by getting a bi'person to cycle it.

when will hell freeze over i want to go there for christmas

Originally posted by drdeath
by getting a bi'person to cycle it.

when will hell freeze over i want to go there for christmas

Right after it freezes over "I want to go there for Easter" (just a joke on the lack of punctuation... :wink:).

Why do people make fun of lawyers?

Originally posed by mentat
Why do people make fun of lawyers?

BECAUSE IT IS THE LAW!

Why is it "The Law" to make fun of lawyers

Last edited:
becuase you siad it was

If i can't read how am i answering this

becuase you siad it was

Originally posted by The Grimmus

it's in brail.

if you can't think of a question that sounds stupid, does it make you smart or stupid?

Originally asked by maximus

if you can't think of a question that sounds stupid, does it make you smart or stupid?

Neither, just NOT a 'thinker' (Only a joke, Not for real, OK?)

Does the word "Genius" really stand for The Geni-(in)-us? (or was that gem-in-I?)

yes yes it dose

or dose it?

or dose it?

Most assuredly is was.

If you scream "Eureka", but have gotten nothing, why have you done that?

Most assuredly is was.

If you scream "Eureka", but have gotten nothing, why have you done that?

Because you friend-a smells-a bad-a.

Did Jack and Jill get Workman's Comp?

No but jill is still awaiting her sexual harrasment suit, aginst Jack for "tubling" after her so aggresively, to procces

Whats this rash on my thigh from

No but jill is still awaiting her sexual harrasment suit, aginst Jack for "tubling" after her so aggresively, to procces

Whats this rash on my thigh from

Rash behavior.

Are we naked under out clothes?

Originally asked by quantumcarl

Are we naked under out clothes?

Only if she says "Yes"!

What do you do if she says "Yes!"?

What do you do if she says "Yes!"?
Step 1) Apply chocolate.
Step 2) Lick chocolate.
Step 3) Repeat as desired.
Step 4) Start over, except with whipped cream.

Or should the whipped cream come first?

Originally asked by J-Man

Or should the whipped cream come first?

Hopefully, and 'hopefully' you will finish last!

Is whipped cream without a "cherry on top" anywheres nears as good as with one?

only if the cherry is substuted with chocalte sauce (or another sauce like subsatnce) with sprinkles (be them rainbow or choclate)

how much cholcalte would it take to bring down a rhino

Originally asked by The Grimmus
how much cholcalte would it take to bring down a rhino

Given the chocolate to weight formula, C^W/A18 werein A= Anger quotient, the need of chocolate poundage is a mulituple of the rhino's mass\weight divided by his anger'Q', (to the eighteenth power) hence you must assess the A before proceeding to calculate the formulation of needed chocolate.

How angry will the rhino be?

well you will need an equation for that as well...
A=w*(T^pi)+ sqr(n-8)

A = anger
w=weight
T= % above or below normal testosteron level of that type of orangism
N= randome varriable that makes me look smarte

so you satrt with:
182(.9^pi)+sqr( [oo] -8)
182 (roughly 2.827433388) + the letter v...yea v (this is starting to look like a math final of mine)
roughly 514.5928767+v
coverting V using only imaginaryly relastic # you come out with

A= very

how can sqr( [oo] -8) be anything but the symbol ~?

but what if your not throwing the chocalate? maybe your feeding it the chocalate, in which case the poundage would be much smaller... id say mmm, 10-20 lbs of milk chocalate before you make it get sick and lay down.. but this estimate is totally dependent upon the kind of chocalate...

what kind of chocalate? does nugget count?

ofocurse your feeding it the choclate in a nugget form and you have thigns revered if u throw it at the rhino it is far less

rhinos insticvley stomp on procced choclate realsing small amount of coco dust which knock the creature unconsious

What the hell am i talking about?

What the hell am i talking about?

Something about the menu plan for cooking a Rhino in chocolate, I think.

What are you going to do when your spine wears out?

get one off ebay

Defintie means infite if you look at it as De finite...right?

Defintie means infite if you look at it as De finite...right?

Only 42 times, after that it becomes In De-Finite.

When you look on ebay, for a new spine, are you willing/wanting to save some ca$h on slightly used ones?

Only 42 times, after that it becomes In De-Finite.

When you look on ebay, for a new spine, are you willing/wanting to save some ca$h on slightly used ones?

If you're looking on eBay for a new spine, you are completely insane, and need to seek professional help as soon as possible.

How old is God?

<h2>1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?</h2><p>"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>2. Why do people use this phrase?</h2><p>People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.</p><h2>3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?</h2><p>No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.</p><h2>4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?</h2><p>This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?</h2><p>It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.</p>

1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?

"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.

3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?

No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.

4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?

This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.

5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.