Explore Our Physics Photo Gallery | Share & Discuss Photos

In summary: Nice work on the pages. Very clean and easy to get around. I'd suggest clearing permissions for the military photos if you haven't already.
LPHY
We have create a new physics photo gallery to share and discuss photos related physics.

We like to hear about your comments and suggestions to improve this gallery

Here is the link for online physics gallery
http://www.livephysics.com/gallery/main.php [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
LPHY said:
We have create a new physics photo gallery to share and discuss photos related physics.

We like to hear about your comments and suggestions to improve this gallery

Here is the link for online physics gallery
http://www.livephysics.com/gallery/main.php [Broken]

i cann`t open your link :confused:

take look that :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Huashan said:
i cann`t open your link :confused:

take look that :wink:
I just click and its working fine, please try again and see whether its work for you now.

If you get any error messages while trying to open that page let me know.

i still can`t ... , but i`m trying to open it later

thanks a lot

Pretty neat pictures. Where do they come from? It's cool that you post the details of how they were shot, but I didn't see any photographer names. I could have missed that, though. Thanks for the link.

berkeman said:
Pretty neat pictures. Where do they come from? It's cool that you post the details of how they were shot, but I didn't see any photographer names. I could have missed that, though. Thanks for the link.

Most of the photos are collected from internet, i am trying my best to categorized so people can find what they looking for easily.

I have put full credits to photographers and sources for photos that i could find information.

if anyone could suggests the original source or photographers for any photo i will be happy to add those.

Thanks a lot for checking it out.

LPHY said:
Most of the photos are collected from internet, i am trying my best to categorized so people can find what they looking for easily.

I have put full credits to photographers and sources for photos that i could find information.

if anyone could suggests the original source or photographers for any photo i will be happy to add those.

Thanks a lot for checking it out.

Nice work on the pages. Very clean and easy to get around. I'd suggest clearing permissions for the military photos if you haven't already. Credits are a good thing.

1. What kind of photos can I find in the physics photo gallery?

The physics photo gallery features a wide range of photos related to different branches of physics, including astrophysics, quantum mechanics, and electromagnetism. You can find images of experiments, equipment, and phenomena related to these fields.

2. Can I share my own photos in the physics photo gallery?

Yes, the physics photo gallery is open for submissions from anyone interested in physics. You can share your own photos by uploading them to the gallery and providing a brief description and explanation of the physics behind the image.

3. Is there a specific format or size requirement for photo submissions?

No, there is no specific format or size requirement for photo submissions. However, we recommend submitting high-quality photos in a standard image format (e.g. JPG, PNG) for the best viewing experience.

4. How can I discuss or ask questions about the photos in the gallery?

Each photo in the gallery has a comment section where you can discuss and ask questions about the image. You can also interact with other users by responding to their comments or asking for clarification on their submissions.

5. Can I use the photos in the gallery for educational or research purposes?

Yes, the photos in the physics photo gallery are available for educational and research purposes. However, please credit the photographer and provide a link to the gallery if you use any of the images in your work.