What are the Funniest Pranks that Will Make You ROFL?

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary: I think the person teaching "Combinatrics" forgot he needed visual aids and had to grab something from the trash can just before getting on the subway.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
Physics news on Phys.org
what was so funny about that?

haha this lecture musical one is hilarious though

Thats one big ol lecture hall :D

Third one was pretty pointless however

Silent dance party was stupid

subway lectures was stupid too

What's your idea of funny? :P

Last edited:
Hey, I found the startup sound and the musical lecture funny. The Iraq one was stupid. Where did you find the others?

[edit] nm I found them in the archive.

If someone did that lecture prank in one of my lectures, I'd be laughing for days.

That lecture hall musical was hilarious! :rofl: I would be dying of laughter if that happened when I was lecturing.

The person on the "Subway Lectures" teaching about visual perception was excellent! Good easy to see and understand visual aids. I especially liked the way he stuck to his guns and waited for people in the audience to answer his questions - he really made sure the audience took an active part in the learning process.

What was the person teaching "20th Century Architecture" thinking? Did she really think people could see or understand her visual aids. She needs bigger pictures. I'm thinking the guy teaching "Combinatrics" forgot he needed visual aids and had to grab something from the trash can just before getting on the subway.

Edit: "Sexy" and "Voyeurism" are pretty good, too. I personally prefer the musicals the most. We need more musicals.

Last edited:
BobG said:
The person on the "Subway Lectures" teaching about visual perception was excellent! Good easy to see and understand visual aids. I especially liked the way he stuck to his guns and waited for people in the audience to answer his questions - he really made sure the audience took an active part in the learning process.

You're right!

That was pretty good.

1. What are some of the funniest pranks people have pulled?

There are countless funny pranks that people have pulled, so it's hard to narrow it down to just a few. However, some popular ones include the classic "fake spider on a string" trick, the "water bucket over the door" prank, and the "saran wrap on the toilet seat" joke.

2. Are there any pranks that are harmless but still funny?

Yes, there are plenty of pranks that are harmless but still hilarious. For example, the "air horn under the chair" prank or the "replace Oreo filling with toothpaste" gag are both harmless but will definitely make people laugh. It's important to make sure the prank won't cause any harm or damage before pulling it.

3. How can I come up with my own funny pranks?

One way to come up with your own funny pranks is to think about what makes you laugh and what you find funny. You can also look for inspiration from funny movies, TV shows, or online videos. Just make sure that your prank is safe and won't hurt anyone.

4. What are some tips for pulling off a successful prank?

First, make sure your prank won't cause any harm or damage. Secondly, consider the timing and location - pranks are best when they catch people off guard and are in a funny setting. Also, be prepared for the unexpected and have a backup plan in case things don't go as planned. Lastly, remember to clean up and apologize if necessary.

5. Are there any pranks that are appropriate for the workplace or school?

Yes, there are plenty of pranks that are appropriate for the workplace or school. These could include harmless pranks like covering someone's desk with sticky notes or switching the keys on their keyboard. It's important to know your audience and make sure the prank won't cause any disruptions or offend anyone.