Flaming Bag of Poo Game - Play Now!

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: I showed this to Tsu and waited for a comment. Silence. I pointed out that a couple of members thought it was pretty tasteless. "So you don't like it either", I asked. "Oh", she replied, "I'm just trying to think of who to sent it to".
Physics news on Phys.org
And of course I click on the link...and sit there staring at it waiting for something to happen...then it dawns on me that I'm supposed to click "stomp." :rofl:

:rofl: hahhaha...

EW. you're gross ivan.

Moonbear said:
And of course I click on the link...and sit there staring at it waiting for something to happen...then it dawns on me that I'm supposed to click "stomp." :rofl:
Mmmmmmm. Moonpie. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
lmao, I seriously did the exact same thing!

mattmns said:
lmao, I seriously did the exact same thing!
lmao (whatever that means), I seriously did the same thing too!

Did anyone notice the candy corn in the poo? :biggrin:

ya... GROSS! bleck!

Ivan Seeking said:
Did anyone notice the candy corn in the poo? :biggrin:
Some people only like to bite off the tops.

Websense says that it falls under "entertainment" but from what it sounds like it probably belongs under "tasteless". :tongue:

Mk said:
lmao (whatever that means), [...]
lmao = Laughing My Ass Off

Oh, then I wouldn't have typed that.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Websense says that it falls under "entertainment" but from what it sounds like it probably belongs under "tasteless". :tongue:
:rofl: Does it let you view entertainment that isn't tasteless? Otherwise, is there any point in even plugging the computer into the internet? There's not much left if it filters out both entertainment and tasteless. :rofl:

Can entertainment be tasteless? Someone must have the taste for it, or it would not be entertainment, it would be... unentertaining, meaning no one has a taste for it. If I were to use this metaphor too many times than I should.

mattmns said:
lmao = Laughing My Ass Off

I always thought it mean
In My (Aging) Opinion

zanazzi78 said:
I always thought it mean
In My (Aging) Opinion

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow someone spammed the poo thread!:rofl:

Yeah and they did not even check to see whether or not the board supported html :rofl:

hypatia said:
wow someone spammed the poo thread!:rofl:

OH NO! POO SPAM! :rofl:

I showed this to Tsu and waited for a comment. Silence. I pointed out that a couple of members thought it was pretty tasteless. "So you don't like it either", I asked. "Oh", she replied, "I'm just trying to think of who to sent it to". :rofl:

1. What is the "Flaming Bag of Poo Game"?

The "Flaming Bag of Poo Game" is an online game that involves throwing a flaming bag of poo at a target. It is a virtual simulation of a popular prank that involves setting a bag of dog feces on fire and leaving it on someone's doorstep.

2. How do you play the "Flaming Bag of Poo Game"?

To play the game, you simply use your mouse or keyboard to aim and throw the flaming bag of poo at the target. The goal is to hit the target as accurately as possible and earn points. You can also compete against other players and see who can get the highest score.

3. Is the "Flaming Bag of Poo Game" appropriate for all ages?

No, the game is not suitable for all ages. It contains mature and potentially offensive content, including references to feces and fire. It is recommended for mature audiences only.

4. Are there any risks or dangers associated with playing the "Flaming Bag of Poo Game"?

No, since the game is entirely virtual, there are no physical risks or dangers. However, it is important to remember that the game is meant for entertainment purposes only and should not be replicated in real life.

5. Can I play the "Flaming Bag of Poo Game" on my mobile device?

Yes, the game is compatible with most mobile devices and can be played on both iOS and Android platforms. You can access the game through your mobile browser or download it from the app store.