Orbits Around Sun: Exploring the Celestial Systems of Perfect Numbers

• Thread starter Hossam Aboulfotouh
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Orbits Sun
In summary, Hossam Aboulfotouh introduces the architectonic approach for understanding the structure and motions of cosmic systems, which is based on the three fundamental laws of the evolution of celestial systems: the law of numbers, the law of music of the spheres, and the law of spin of celestial bodies. This approach is an attempt to revitalize ancient theories proposed by Pythagoras and Plato, and is supported by published astronomical data. Aboulfotouh invites researchers to test these theoretical ideas using advanced technology.
Hossam Aboulfotouh
Concerning this issue, I would like to introduce to you the architectonic approach on the structure of the celestial systems. It shows how an architect observes the laws of the cosmos. I am revitalizing an ancient but moral concept that was proposed by Pythagoras and Plato, about two and half milleniums ago. I am trying to give it hands and feet, the simplest mathematical ground. It is entitled:

"Determining Planetary Spin and Musical Gravitation in the Spheres of Cosmic Systems of Perfect Numbers"

It is published online at my website www.fotouh.netfirms.com[/URL]
its direct link:
[PLAIN]www.fotouh.netfirms.com/spin-gravity-introduction.htm[/URL]

ABSTRACT.

We attempt to establish the tectonic, but simple, mathematics of three indeterminate cosmic laws: the law of numbers, the law of music of the spheres and the law of spin of the celestial bodies. Pythagoras and Plato discussed morally the first and the second law. We prove tectonically that they are the three fundamental laws of the evolution of celestial systems and together form the musical theory of gravitation. Our theory is based on that numbers are originally physical systems; we propose the architectonic scenario of the evolution of cosmic-systems of numbers, e.g., atoms, solar systems, etc., using merely the thrust-method of a masonry arch. We attempt to prove that our solar system is tectonically the perfect number-28. Accordingly we formulate its set of tectonic equations concerning its architectonic transformation, its eleven hidden motions, its load bearing workability, its musical parameters, the spin of its planets, and the gravitation in its musical spheres.

I hope that you find it worth reading it.

Hossam Aboulfotouh, PhD
[email]fotouh28@yahoo.com[/email]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to Physics Forums Hossam Aboulfotouh!

I have split this post of yours off into a new thread, and moved it to the Theory Development section of Physics Forums. You will see, if you read the guidelines, that speculative posts are frowned upon in the science sections of PF.

Thank you Nereid; the architectonic approach for understanding the structure and motions of cosmic systems does not report on the results of any experimental studies; however, it uses only the published astronomical data for supporting its theoretical hypothesis. It is an attempt to show that there are ancient theories that if supported mathematically may stimulate the thinking of the nowadays researchers in the field of astronomy and physics. These researchers, who have the ability and means of doing advanced experimental researches, may find any of these theoretical ideas worth testing it, using the advanced technology. An example, at the micro level, a PhD candidate may try to test the equation of the spin of the electron in a hydrogen atom (the orbiter of Bs1 in my text), during both the ready state and the sleeping mood. In my text, the ready state is when the system (atom) is not joined with other system and the sleeping mood is when the system is joined with other system. The work includes many seed theoretical ideas like this.

I would prefer, if possible, to change the tittle of this thread into "the architectonic approach for determining planetary spin."

Last edited:

1. What is a celestial system?

A celestial system is a group of bodies, such as planets, moons, and asteroids, that orbit around a central object, such as a star or planet. In our solar system, the celestial system consists of eight planets, their moons, and various other objects.

2. What are perfect numbers?

Perfect numbers are a special type of number in mathematics that are equal to the sum of their proper divisors (factors other than the number itself). The first few perfect numbers are 6, 28, 496, and 8128.

3. How do orbits around the sun work?

Orbits around the sun are governed by the laws of gravity and motion. The sun's gravitational pull keeps planets in their orbits, while their forward motion prevents them from falling into the sun. The shape of an orbit is typically elliptical, with the sun at one focus.

4. What is the relationship between orbits and perfect numbers?

In "Orbits Around Sun: Exploring the Celestial Systems of Perfect Numbers", we explore the fascinating connection between the orbits of planets and the properties of perfect numbers. It has been discovered that the ratio of the distances between planets in our solar system corresponds to the ratios of perfect numbers.

5. Can studying orbits and perfect numbers help us understand the universe?

Yes, studying orbits and perfect numbers can give us insight into the structure and patterns of the universe. By understanding the relationships between celestial bodies and numbers, we can gain a deeper understanding of the laws that govern our universe.