How to set profile so i dont get email notifications about subscribed threads?

• Thread starter jadrian
  • Start date
In summary, to turn off email notifications for subscribed threads, go to your account settings and disable them in the notification tab. You can choose specific threads to receive email notifications for in the same settings. Turning off email notifications for subscribed threads will not affect your overall account settings, and you can still view your subscribed threads without receiving email notifications. To turn email notifications back on, go to your account settings and enable them or customize your preferences for individual threads.
jadrian
anybody know?

Physics news on Phys.org
Go to "My PF" and click "Edit Options".

Note that you have to manually unsubscribe of your current threads. Go to "My PF" and go to "List subscriptions.".

1. How do I turn off email notifications for subscribed threads?

To turn off email notifications for subscribed threads, you will need to go to your account settings. From there, click on the notification tab and then select the option to disable email notifications for subscribed threads.

2. Can I choose which specific threads I receive email notifications for?

Yes, you can choose which specific threads you would like to receive email notifications for. In your account settings, you can select the option to customize your notification preferences for each individual thread.

3. Will turning off email notifications for subscribed threads affect my overall account settings?

No, turning off email notifications for subscribed threads will not affect your overall account settings. You can still receive email notifications for other types of activity on the platform.

4. Can I still view my subscribed threads without receiving email notifications?

Yes, you can still view your subscribed threads without receiving email notifications. You can access your subscribed threads by going to your account settings and clicking on the "Subscriptions" tab.

5. How do I turn email notifications back on for subscribed threads?

To turn email notifications back on for subscribed threads, simply go to your account settings and select the option to enable email notifications for subscribed threads. You can also customize your notification preferences for each individual thread from this page.