Please help me solve this electrical question

• Thread starter tzeteng
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electrical
In summary, the conversation is about a question that requires solving a diagram found at a website. The link to the diagram is not working and the person is advised not to post the same question in multiple forums. The person is also told to read the sticky at the top of the forum for instructions. Another person offers to help by uploading the diagram and reminds the person to only click the submit button once. The original person asks for help with setting up an equation for the question, revealing that they are weak in electric.
tzeteng
I've drawn a diagram of the question at the website below

http://casio.bravehost.com/physics.jpg

I need your help

Physics news on Phys.org
1) The link doesn't work.
2) Do not post the same question in multiple forums.
3) Read the sticky at the top of the forum. (The one that says "Read This Before Posting".)

Please help

Please help me solve this question

the attachment is there

Attachments

• physics1.jpg
    physics1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 366
I felt bad for you, so I uploaded it
http://1337moose.com/physics/physics.jpg [Broken]
Isnt there an upload attatchment button on here anyway?
EDIT: your one step ahead of me
and click the submit button only once O.O

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help me solve the question

http://1337moose.com/physics/physics.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
There are three different loops, so you can set up three simultaneous linear equations with the Kirchoff's rules. The total potential difference as you traverse a loop is zero.
So show us where you are stuck!

The truth is i don't know how to set up the equation, I'm simply weak in electric. Sorry

1. What is the specific electrical question you need help with?

The first step in solving any electrical question is clearly defining the problem. Make sure you are able to clearly articulate the question you need help with.

2. Can you provide any background information on the electrical system or components involved?

Understanding the context of the problem can provide important clues in finding a solution. Be prepared to share any relevant information about the electrical system or components involved.

3. What troubleshooting steps have you already taken?

It's important to provide any troubleshooting steps you have already taken. This can help others understand where you are in the problem-solving process and avoid suggesting solutions you have already tried.

4. Can you include any diagrams or pictures to help illustrate the problem?

Visual aids can be incredibly helpful in understanding the problem and finding a solution. If possible, include diagrams or pictures that show the electrical system or components involved.

5. Is there a specific deadline or urgency for solving this electrical question?

If there is a time constraint or urgency for solving the problem, make sure to communicate this to the person helping you. It may affect their approach or suggestions for finding a solution.