Questions About Gyroscopic Particles & Joseph Newman's Theory

• Thread starter b_phys28
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Particle
In summary, the conversation discusses the existence of a gyroscopic particle and its potential energy harnessing abilities according to physicist Joseph Newman's theory, which utilizes Einstein's formula E=mc^2. The conversation also questions the possibility of creating something from nothing and the credibility of Newman's claims, with a recommendation to read a book debunking his ideas.
b_phys28
I have some questions about this gyroscopic particle, and if it really exists?
Joseph Newman the physicist has this theory about ever particle is gyroscopic and that we can harness the energy from, and uses Einstein's fomula E=mc^2, which I don't understand at all.
And "can something be created from nothing?", as in the equation.
I've searched around google, but I guess I'll have to do some more research to find anything about this. Just wondering if anyone believes in this?

Physics news on Phys.org
b_phys28 said:
I have some questions about this gyroscopic particle, and if it really exists?
Joseph Newman the physicist has this theory about ever particle is gyroscopic and that we can harness the energy from, and uses Einstein's fomula E=mc^2, which I don't understand at all.
And "can something be created from nothing?", as in the equation.
I've searched around google, but I guess I'll have to do some more research to find anything about this. Just wondering if anyone believes in this?

Joe Newman is NOT a physicist. He is a crackpot who is trying to sell his "machines" that supposedly can created more energy that what you put in for the past several years (where are they being used now).

I highly recommend you read Robert Park's (who IS a senior physicist at the University of Maryland) book "Voodoo Science". He has chronicled Joe Newman's fradulent claims and how the popular media has bought into it.

http://www.aps.org/WN/WN87/wn031387.cfm

Zz.

There is a lot of debate and controversy surrounding Joseph Newman's theory about gyroscopic particles and harnessing energy from them. While some people believe in his theory and its potential, others are skeptical and question the validity of his claims. As with any scientific theory, it is important to approach it with an open mind and to thoroughly research and analyze the evidence before coming to a conclusion.

In terms of the concept of "something from nothing," this is a complex and debated topic in physics and philosophy. Some theories, such as the Big Bang theory, suggest that the universe did indeed come from a singular point of energy. However, there is still much to be understood and explored in this area.

Ultimately, it is up to each individual to form their own beliefs about Newman's theory and its implications. It is important to continue researching and learning about this topic, and to approach it with a critical and open mind.

1. What are gyroscopic particles?

Gyroscopic particles are hypothetical particles proposed by Joseph Newman in his theory of free energy. These particles are believed to have gyroscopic properties, meaning they have angular momentum and can resist changes in direction.

2. How do gyroscopic particles relate to Joseph Newman's theory?

Newman's theory suggests that gyroscopic particles can be harnessed to create free energy. He believed that these particles could be manipulated to produce a continuous rotation, generating unlimited energy without the need for fuel.

3. Is there any scientific evidence to support Joseph Newman's theory?

No, there is currently no scientific evidence to support Newman's theory. Many scientists have attempted to replicate his experiments, but none have been successful. The concept of gyroscopic particles also goes against well-established laws of physics.

4. Can gyroscopic particles be used for practical applications?

At this time, there is no practical application for gyroscopic particles. Newman's theory remains unproven, and the concept of harnessing these particles for free energy is not supported by scientific understanding.

5. Why is Joseph Newman's theory still discussed despite the lack of evidence?

Some people are drawn to the idea of free energy and the possibility of unlimited power without the use of traditional fuel sources. However, it is important to approach these claims with a critical and scientific mindset, rather than relying on unproven theories and pseudoscience.