X: Free Energy - Get Help and Ideas Here!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is new to the forum and wants to share their idea of creating a magnetic motor to generate electricity for their house. They are seeking help with materials, dimensions, and plans. However, they are told that there is no such thing as free energy and that magnetic motors require work to create electricity. Alternative options such as wind and solar power are suggested. The person then mentions a video that claims magnetic energy can be done for free, but they are informed that it is not possible and that discussions about perpetual motion and free energy are not allowed on the forum.
sirblack40
Hi to all!

I'm new in this forum and i would like to share some thoughts with you guys!

i'm 40 years old and I'm thinking on create a motor with magnetic materials which will provide me electricity for my house!

i need some help with what materrials i have to buy and what dimensions i have to use and all kind of plans that i have to make

you see I'm just a keyboardist and i don't know anything about those things!
but I'm really really interesting!

is anyone interested in this?

i would like to start as soon as possible this experiment!

i'm here to share all your thoughts and ideas :)

SirBlack

Engineering news on Phys.org
You should know the following:
  1. There is no such thing as free energy
  2. Magnetic motors require work to create electricity, it can't be done for free

If you want alternative energy to supplement you house's power, your choices are wind and solar. Both choices have costs involved, but can be economical depending on your particular situation.

i think that this video will show you that magnetic energy can be done for free

i think i can convert magnetic power into electric power

SirBlack

Last edited by a moderator:
No it can't, you've been sucked into a crackpot claim that uses sloppy energy balances and incorrect assumptions. All of these theories stem from a misunderstanding of magnetic fields.

No free lunch for you, sorry.

1. What is "X: Free Energy"?

"X: Free Energy" is a concept that refers to the idea of obtaining energy without having to pay for it. It often involves alternative energy sources such as solar, wind, or hydro power.

2. How can I get free energy?

There are a few different ways to obtain free energy. Some options include investing in renewable energy sources, using energy-efficient appliances and practices, and exploring government incentives or programs for free energy initiatives.

3. Is free energy a viable solution for the future?

Many experts believe that free energy is a viable solution for the future, as it can reduce our dependence on non-renewable resources and help combat climate change. However, it may require significant technological advancements and policy changes to fully implement.

4. How can I contribute to the development of free energy?

There are several ways to contribute to the development of free energy. You can educate yourself and others about alternative energy sources, support companies and initiatives that promote free energy, and advocate for government policies that incentivize and invest in free energy research and development.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to free energy?

As with any technology, there may be potential drawbacks to free energy. Some concerns include the initial cost of implementing alternative energy sources, the reliability and efficiency of these sources, and the impact on traditional energy industries and jobs. However, these challenges can be addressed through continued research and development.