Take the "Extremely Cool IQ Test" Now!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a test based on flash movies that requires a browser plug-in to run. Individuals have varying opinions about the accuracy and enjoyment of the test, with some scoring high and others scoring low. Some believe the timer on each question adds pressure and affects their score, while others find it fun and challenging. There are also discussions about the validity of IQ tests and the impact of monitor contrast on scores. Some individuals admit to clicking randomly and getting low scores, while others take their time and score higher. Overall, the conversation includes expressions of surprise, humor, and curiosity about the test and its results.
I took my sweet time, hitting the time button whenever necessary. Score came out to 167. Took it again without the time extensions, and the score was 198. LOL, that's 31 time extensions! But, slow and steady wins the race...right?

Physics news on Phys.org
I got a 164. The clock question I "JUST" understood. For some reason I was thinking the hour hand, and not the seconds hand. So I was wondering where pi²/6 was at for an answer. I just chose 60pi until I realized now how dumb I am, haha.