I am not sure where i shoul post this topic?

• Thread starter Omegared
  • Start date
In summary, the participants discuss the appropriate forum for discussing questions related to boundary layer viscosity and air separation in a baseball. Suggestions are made for the Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering and Classical Physics forums on Physics Forums.
Omegared
i am not sure where i shoul post this topic??

I have a few questions on boundary layers viscosity and air seperating from a baseball where would be the right place to post these questions? they are not the simple home work questions by the way?

Physics news on Phys.org
I would go for classical physics :smile:

Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering forum would be appropriate for discussion of boundary layer viscosity and separation.

https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101

or classical physics as Hoot mentioned.

Typical, an Engineer would say an Engineering forum... :rolleyes:

P.S. I'd go with Astro's suggestion, it seems more appropriate to engineering :wink:

Hootenanny said:
Typical, an Engineer would say an Engineering forum... :rolleyes:
:rofl: Yeah - go figure. :rolleyes:

1. Where should I post this topic?

This question is often asked because people want to ensure that their topic is posted in the appropriate place for maximum visibility and engagement. It's important to carefully consider the subject matter of your topic and choose a forum or platform that aligns with it. For example, if your topic is related to science, it would make sense to post it on a science-focused forum or website.

2. How do I know if I am posting in the right place?

If you're unsure about where to post your topic, take some time to research different forums or platforms and see which ones have the most active and relevant discussions related to your topic. You can also reach out to moderators or other users for guidance and clarification.

3. Can I post my topic in multiple places?

It's generally not recommended to post the same topic in multiple places, as it can become confusing and fragmented for both you and other users. Choose one platform or forum that best suits your topic and focus on engaging with the community there.

4. What if my topic doesn't fit into any specific category or forum?

This can be a challenging situation, but it's always best to try and find the most relevant category or forum for your topic. If you can't find one that fits perfectly, choose the closest fit and make sure to provide a clear and concise title and description for your topic.

5. Can I post my topic on social media?

It's certainly possible to post your topic on social media, but keep in mind that the audience and engagement may be different compared to posting on a forum or platform specifically for discussions. Social media can be a great way to share your topic and attract a larger audience, but it may also lead to less focused and relevant responses.