Bigfoot Raids Peach Groves

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
In summary, the original investigator from the 1960s claims that Bigfoot existed and left behind strange footprints. There have been sightings of Bigfoot across the country, with sketches varying depending on the location. The creature is known as Bigfoot in Alabama, Sasquatch in northern areas, and a number of other names. There is still no confirmed proof of bigfoot's existence, but the legend continues to thrive.
zoobyshoe
Address:http://www.nbc13.com/news/3508750/detail.html
CLANTON, Ala. -- Whether you're a believer or not, the legend of Bigfoot is alive and well in Chilton County.
For decades people there have been talking about the strange creature that apparently has an affinity for the local peach crop.
In the 1960s, some strange footprints were found in a Chilton County peach grove. Now the original investigator reminisces about the time he spent tracking Bigfoot.
"In our opinion it was definitely not a fake. It was a real track," said James Earl Johnson, the former Chilton County investigator, whose case sparked a legend back in the 1960s.
"We checked the peach orchard, and there was a trail leading out of the peach orchard, and it was tracks -- strange looking tracks, similar to a human but bigger and wider," said Johnson.
With nothing but a print to go on, picking a name for the elusive creature wasn't very hard. Since then, Bigfoot sightings have been reported across the country, and sketches of the creature vary depending on where the sighting occurred. The name varies as well. In Alabama, the creature is known as Bigfoot, while in northern areas, it's known as a Sasquatch.
"Supposedly, the legend is that a hairy man-like creature that walks on two legs at some point inhabited the bottomland swamp regions in Chilton County in Clanton, Ala.," said Bryan Wyatt, a Bigfoot researcher.
"I know one thing: (Bigfoot) likes Chilton County peaches," said Johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Forty years and they still can't track one down. And this is in Alabama! You would think they would know how to hunt better than just about anyone in the country.

Obviously no one has been hunting in the peach groves. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
Obviously no one has been hunting in the peach groves. :biggrin:

LOL

A few months agpo I saw an interview with the guy who dressed up in the famous Sasquatch film

pack-rat said:
LOL

A few months agpo I saw an interview with the guy who dressed up in the famous Sasquatch film
Allegedly. From what I understand the man who's now claiming he dressed up as bigfoot for Patterson is quite convinced there's money to be made.

You wouldn't have thought that bigfeet would eat peaches would you now. Crazy... hey there are bigfeet stealing plums off my tree! COME BACK WITH MY FRUIT YOU THIEVING APES!

It isn't just Bigfoot who enjoys Chilton County peaches!

Big foot does exist! He just has one of those cloaking devices like Predetor.

im bigfoot

Jim Beam said:
im bigfoot
You're not. You're a delivery boy, collecting a bill, for a bunch of grocery clerks.

zoobyshoe said:
You're not. You're a delivery boy, collecting a bill, for a bunch of grocery clerks.

and you reach this conclusion by...

Because I'm bigfoot.

jimmy p said:
You wouldn't have thought that bigfeet would eat peaches would you now. Crazy... hey there are bigfeet stealing plums off my tree! COME BACK WITH MY FRUIT YOU THIEVING APES!
lol

maybe it is just a ferral human stealing peaches

NO! I swear it was a coupla of bigfeet. And I have shaky and inconclusive video evidence to prove it!

zoobyshoe said:
Because I'm bigfoot.

Yes but you're the Right BigFoot, we still need a Left BigFoot.

I am making a command decision and declaring Jim Beam our Left Bigfoot. I don't mean to overstep my powers but I feel compelled to take this action.

What size are the apes feet to be called bigfoot? I'm sure there has to be some other distinguishing characteristic than his big feet. I mean, I have size 14 feet but no ones running around calling me bigfoot. geez.

Ivan Seeking said:
Yes but you're the Right BigFoot, we still need a Left BigFoot.
It is so frickin' slippery of you to exploit the liguistic convention whereby bigfoot is referred to in the singular instead of as "bigfeet". Are you the illegitimate offspring of Werner Heisenberg?

I prefer "bigfeet" also.

Gza said:
I have size 14 feet but no ones running around calling me bigfoot. geez.

That's what you think. :rofl:

zoobyshoe said:
It is so frickin' slippery of you to exploit the liguistic convention whereby bigfoot is referred to in the singular instead of as "bigfeet".

WHAT? You have two feet?!

All of this time I thought you were one of the legendary Pogozoobys.

1. What is a "Bigfoot Raid"?

A "Bigfoot Raid" is a term used to describe the alleged events of a large, unidentified creature, commonly known as Bigfoot, attacking or stealing fruit from peach groves. It is a phenomenon that has been reported by some individuals, but has not been scientifically proven.

2. Is there any evidence of Bigfoot raids on peach groves?

There have been anecdotal reports and sightings of Bigfoot near or in peach groves, but there is no conclusive evidence to support the claim that Bigfoot is responsible for these incidents. Many of these reports lack credible sources and are often based on hearsay.

3. Why would Bigfoot target peach groves specifically?

There is no clear answer to this question as there is no solid evidence to support the claim that Bigfoot is targeting peach groves. It is possible that the sightings and reports could be misidentified animals or hoaxes. Additionally, Bigfoot is often portrayed as an omnivore, so it is unlikely that they would solely target a specific type of fruit.

4. Are there any scientific studies on Bigfoot raids?

There have been some studies conducted on Bigfoot sightings and reports, but none specifically focused on Bigfoot raids on peach groves. Most of these studies have been inconclusive and have not provided any concrete evidence of Bigfoot's existence or involvement in peach grove incidents.

5. What do scientists think about Bigfoot raids on peach groves?

Most scientists are skeptical of the existence of Bigfoot and do not consider Bigfoot raids on peach groves to be a credible phenomenon. Without solid evidence, it is difficult for scientists to support such claims. However, some researchers continue to study and investigate these reports in order to better understand the phenomenon.