Funny pictures of politics and world affairs

In summary, this is a thread for posting funny and sarcastic pictures of politicians and world events. The pictures are meant for entertainment, not to start political arguments. The conversation includes links to various pictures and videos, as well as discussions about the current political climate. Some of the content may be considered creepy or inappropriate. Overall, the thread is a mix of humor and political commentary.
upload_2015-9-20_19-54-28.png

Likes Monsterboy
Physics news on Phys.org
jim hardy said:
This picture would be more accurate if each of the other politicians pictures said "SOLD" and Donald's said "BUYER."

Likes Rx7man, CalcNerd and Monsterboy
DavidSnider said:
This picture would be more accurate if each of the other politicians pictures said "SOLD" and Donald's said "BUYER."

I think you'd have to add a square "Auctioneer" for RNC .

selfie.too.funny.jpg

Likes Monsterboy and nsaspook
2uzqekz.jpg

Likes jim hardy, Rx7man, lisab and 2 others
nsaspook said:
What's wrong with 'natural selection'?
The fundamental flaw I would say is that it gave us empathy.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_cars-for-Muslim-woman.jpg

Enigman said:
The fundamental flaw I would say is that it gave us empathy.

I don't think that's it, empathy causes a person to see yourself in the situation of the sufferer but culture has normally set limits on that as in:
"I can empathize with you Bro but that was stupid"

People can sympathize that the selfie caused injury is painful but most can never see themselves doing that.

nsaspook said:
I don't think that's it, empathy causes a person to see yourself in the situation of the sufferer but culture has normally set limits on that as in:
"I can empathize with you Bro but that was stupid"

People can sympathize that the selfie caused injury is painful but most can never see themselves doing that.

[scratches head, looking for profound answer.]

Ah ha!

I think what E-man was saying, is that many of us have done those stupid things, and somehow, survived.

Nothing, wrenches our hearts, like seeing a young person, relive our mistakes.

Likes Monsterboy and nsaspook
OmCheeto said:
[scratches head, looking for profound answer.]

Ah ha!

I think what E-man was saying, is that many of us have done those stupid things, and somehow, survived.

Nothing, wrenches our hearts, like seeing a young person, relive our mistakes.

I've got four kids and there is nothing you can say or do that will make them not relive our mistakes.

nsaspook said:
I've got four kids and there is nothing you can say or do that will make them not relive our mistakes.
So if we manage to escape from natural selection somehow , it will try to catch our children who carry our genes.

Likes nsaspook
nsaspook said:

I need to PM you my address, so I can give your kids a tour of my house.

9 years ago, I asked my brother to give me a ride to the airport.
When I opened the door, he looked inside, and said; "You have to die first". :bugeye:

It really hasn't improved much.

Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but a ten minute tour of my house, will redirect your kids, in a positive direction. :angel:

spookykid #1; "Daddy, what is that smell"?
spookykid #2; "Daddy, I see dead things..."
spookykid #3; "Daddy, there are holes in his ceiling. Why are there holes in his ceiling"?
spookykid #4; "Daddy... Why? Just..., WHY, did you bring us here? Wait! Halloween is coming up. SWEET! This is the creepiest and scariest home I've ever seen. Thanks, Dad!"

:oldsmile:

Likes nsaspook
What's the big deal?
Q2T0qB4.png

Likes CalcNerd, DrClaude and OmCheeto
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...leged-ketchup-assault-during-1973-police-raid
Fantino, 73, a former minister of veteran affairs who is seeking re-election to the House of Commons, is accused of assault with a weapon — a police baton — and assault causing bodily harm against John Bonnici, now 62.

Bonnici told the Toronto Sun that during the raid on Aug. 31, 1973, an officer poured ketchup down his buttocks and Fantino spread the condiment by stroking the outside of his pants with a baton.

Sorry, no picture was taken of this event but this might be an adequate substitute.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfMfWi1ila_R32cv_XTrzha7zGIXRlk4kaCK4mC4G8sVSSzumB.jpg

Last edited:
a8jVMEZ_460s.jpg

Likes DennisN and Monsterboy

Likes DennisN and DrClaude
bc.pyramids.jpg

Likes Monsterboy, Borg and phinds
http://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5627/22990381755_d29b74825b_o.gif ...

Likes lisab and OmCheeto
bear-white-black-man-woman-straight-gay-catholic-muslim-american-mexican-all-taste-like-chicken.jpg

Likes Monsterboy, Superman1271, DrClaude and 2 others
Screen_Shot_2015-11-25_at_1.20.58_PM_s878x513.png

Gmail 'phishing scam' warning.

hillary-abedin.jpg

https://z-1-scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12295310_541783882637181_3488916379363308236_n.png?oh=706ca81e43fcd0ec10b99237cceb1407&oe=56EC2D16

Likes Rx7man, Sophia, DennisN and 2 others
desires.2015.12.08.jpg

Likes Monsterboy, DennisN and Dotini
rowling.on.trump.jpg

Likes DennisN
http://cmster.com/media/bfUN82vULUZVnOgWpW7O5Jcu9StkofIDfwViK3HP7S1tQIHqiNdSRxSRCiNoHKpo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Monsterboy and OmCheeto