Compiling multiple paged java project

In summary, the speaker has been learning Java for two weeks and has completed simple programming and GUI through Swing. They have now downloaded a Java project with multiple forms or pages, each with different code. The speaker is unsure whether they need to compile each form individually or just the root form, and is also unsure how to run the program if all the Java files have already been compiled. They are seeking help and someone suggests using an IDE like NetBeans, Eclipse, or IntelliJ IDEA. The speaker asks if Eclipse is similar to Dreamweaver and where they can get free access to it. They also ask what the next step is and if their initial question still remains.
learningjava
i have been learnin java for about two weeks. i have gone through simple programin and some other programs includin GUI through swing. till that i was working with single form programs that can be compiled by using "javac" and executed by "java" syntax.now to try better i downloaded a java project. the project seemed to have multiple forms or pages. each having different code for diffferent funtionality. now the problem is that iam not getting whether i have to compile all of them one by one or one of the root form. what if the .class file for every .java file is available...i mean all the java files have been compiled? how would the program actually run...iam stuck and cantt proceed,,,please help me aut...

Technology news on Phys.org
I think now would be a good time to get an IDE like NetBeans, Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA

Is it something like the dreamweaver? from which site can i get free access to eclipse? What wud b d nex step. .d qstion remainz d sam?

What is the purpose of compiling a multiple paged java project?

The purpose of compiling a multiple paged java project is to convert human-readable source code into machine-readable code so that the program can be executed by a computer.

What is the difference between compiling and running a multiple paged java project?

Compiling a multiple paged java project involves converting source code into machine code, while running a program involves actually executing the compiled code.

How do I compile a multiple paged java project?

To compile a multiple paged java project, you can use a java compiler such as javac, which is included in the Java Development Kit (JDK). You can also use an integrated development environment (IDE) such as Eclipse or NetBeans, which have built-in tools for compiling java projects.

What are the possible errors that can occur during the compilation of a multiple paged java project?

Some common errors that can occur during compilation include syntax errors, type errors, and missing dependencies. These errors can be detected by the compiler and will need to be fixed before the program can be successfully compiled and run.

Do I need to compile a multiple paged java project every time I make a change to the code?

Yes, you will need to recompile your java project every time you make a change to the code. This ensures that the changes are reflected in the compiled code and that the program will run properly with the updated code.