PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Let's see ya... c'mon don't be shy

ok ok I'll go first

btw, please don't print this photo and throw darts at it... thanks

also when posting your own, for the database's sake try to optimize and crop as much as possible to reduce the file size.

Attachments

• longhair.jpg
    longhair.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 3,287
Likes ISamson and gracy
Physics news on Phys.org
here I am with short hair, just got it cut yesterday!

Attachments

• shorthair.jpg
    shorthair.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 2,648
Originally posted by RageSk8
I'm sexier than Jesus:

http://members.aol.com/ragesk8/myhomepage/untitled.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

oh c'mon rage, you've used that photo for like three years now

I don't have a digital camera, but yeah, it is two years old.

Greg,
great idea for a thread, but I think your gana have to wait while everyone takes a flattering picture of themself.

For myself, think I'll wait till morning to snap an up to date one.

btw Greg, nice going with the long hair.. kinda sexy

I dig a picture, it a year old and it was for graduation picture. I not often with tie.

forgot the attach. Good morning

Attachments

• moi1.jpg
    moi1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,536
And here goes me

[Do I look like Shocked ?]

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2,234
Tried to get it with some purty foliage in the background, but... it's kinda on its way brown now.

Attachments

• me-foliage-backdrop.jpg
    me-foliage-backdrop.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,309
hmmm...I think I should go and buy a digital camera...

I'll post my pic soon. most likely tommorow morning. But until then...

Sources close to Amsterdam have uncovered this rare photo of Monique...

[edit] Greg, release the photo ASAP. Amsterdam demands you to!

Attachments

• pasfotojpg_pirate.jpg
    pasfotojpg_pirate.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2,415
Last edited:
Originally posted by dduardo
I'll post my pic soon. most likely tommorow morning. But until then...

Sources close to Amsterdam have uncovered this rare photo of Monique...

[edit] Greg, release the photo ASAP. Amsterdam demands you to!

dduardo, you are entering a world of pain my friend, a world of pain.

That's not so good ... need mroe graphic skills ..

also , I prefer the Original Picture

Here I am smoking a little "Magic Cloud", preparing to howl at the moon;

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pf0b2afd80a6cf3c4369c035422ae4c21/face9e28.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Greg. I can't wait to see what you guys do with my picture.

Zargawee: I wasn't going for professional. It took me two secs to do in the Gimp.

Monique: I don't know about me looking like a badger, but look at greg

[edit] Greg, release the photo ASAP. The Animal Kingdom commands you!

Attachments

• shorthair_badger.jpg
    shorthair_badger.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,844
Best thing I can find right now. Besides, I all ways get more positive comments with the helmet on.

cool, here it is.

PS. I now realize that I don't know how 99% of the features for this forum work, is there a thread that explains these things?

blah, now it does it automatic, so I'm going to remove the link. It will probably break down again.

Attachments

• shawn-air.gif
    shawn-air.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,814
Last edited:
Originally posted by BoulderHead
Here I am smoking a little "Magic Cloud", preparing to howl at the moon;
The Great Stone Face from my home state of New Hampshire. Did you know, Boulderhead, that the lower half gave way and fell off abut four months ago? The Old Man Of The Mountain is no more. They are waiting for his replacement. Contact the Department of Parks and Recreation of State of New Hampshire, in the city of Concord, for a plane ticket.

Me going to work.

Attachments

• new stealth plane.jpg
    new stealth plane.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2,305
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Did you know, Boulderhead, that the lower half gave way and fell off abut four months ago?
Yes I did; Someone caught me off guard, telling me something so outrageous and unbelievable that my jaw literally dropped.

The Old Man Of The Mountain is no more. They are waiting for his replacement. Contact the Department of Parks and Recreation of State of New Hampshire, in the city of Concord, for a plane ticket.
Trouble is, they probably wouldn’t want me ‘cause I look more like this;

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pfb634048ae6c33f3ebd5a7232c9780cf/face7ca6.jpg [Broken]

Originally posted by BoulderHead
Trouble is, they probably wouldn’t want me ‘cause I look more like this;
That's going to have to do: The Old Hatchet Faced Hag Of The Mountain. Harder to say, but people will get used to it.

http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HQ/KM/KU/KE/GQHZBEKSYDJN.jpg

my nephew is teh cute, here's another one of him some years ago,
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HQ/KM/KU/KE/GQHZEMGFESNM.jpg

and here's the earilest of me, maybe 1 year old
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HQ/HL/NE/KR/NRREKQBKNFTJ.JPG

Last edited:
Rockazella, your picture is making me feel faint.. the backdrop seems so steep? Sorry, I had to say that you all look cute.
:smile:

Well Monique, I have to be honest here, in your pirate days you were quite repulsive.
Your makeover looks pretty good though! :wink:

Originally posted by Rockazella
:smile:

Well Monique, I have to be honest here, in your pirate days you were quite repulsive.
Your makeover looks pretty good though! :wink:

Dude, you are sooo dead.

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you!

Attachments

• januspict.gif
    januspict.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,951
Ah you peoples.

Ivan, did Wonder Woman's lasso of truth come with that plane? Or at least the tiara, I hope?

BoulderHead, that is possibly the coolest picture I've ever seen.

dduardo, don't even think about it. I know where you live.

Anyways, here's me muggin fer the camera.

Attachments

• brian1.jpg
    brian1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,646
Janus, I don't have to do anything to your photo. Your already butt ugly.

The park rangers over in North Carolina have uncovered this rare photo of shawn riding a hamster.

If you haven't gotten your picture Gimp'ed by me, don't worry, I'm getting to you. I just haven't thought of anything cleaver to change the picture into yet.

[edit]Greg, release the picture ASAP. The rodent kingdom commands you too!

Attachments

• shawn-air-hamster.gif
    shawn-air-hamster.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,391
lol, now I got soda all over my monitor

Thanks a lot !

Dude, you are sooo dead.
Nah.

Alright dduardo, we've been patient long enough. Release your picture! I'm dying to fire up photoshop.

Ok, I know you've all been waiting, so here is my pic.

Just some background: The picture was taken this summer at the Homestead resort in north-eastern Virgina within the Allegany mountain range (part of the Appalachians). I'm sort of squinting because the sun was pretty bright.

Now go easy on the photoshopping. pretty please :wink:

http://umsis.miami.edu/~dduardo/mypic.jpg

Whoa! You actually DO look like a badger, nice going!

Warning: danger hanging over you!

I would do something about the hairgrowth.. it looks kinda unflattering..

Attachments

• thaasje.jpg
    thaasje.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,561
So I guess It's War ...
http://www31.brinkster.com/zargawee/dduardo%20-%20improved.jpg

Let's start another thread like this one with the kidding pictures , and leave this one for REAL members pictures ?

*Edit* It's better to include links than upload them *Edit*

Zargawee, your purely evil. Why don't you start the new thread and make a couple more pictures of people.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.