Free Samples of our product Graph Patch for Math and Science Teachers

In summary, Graph Patch is offering free samples of their self-adhesive graph labels for Math and Science. These labels can be applied instantly and are especially beneficial for students and teachers in these subjects. To receive a free sample, visit their website and select your preferred style, then email your information and optionally share about your teaching experience. Once received, the sample will be mailed out promptly. Overall, this is a convenient and useful product for graphing needs in and out of the classroom.
GraphPatch
Graph Patch, makers of the self-adhesive graph labels for Math and Science is offering free samples of our product. Graph Patch is an innovative product utilizing self-adhesive graph labels for use in and out of the classroom. What can Graph Patch do for you? Rather than taking the time to draw out each individual graph for quizzes, tests, or homework, sometimes resulting in sloppy and inaccurate work, Graph Patch can be applied instantly anywhere a graph is called for. The product is especially beneficial for Math and Science students and Teachers. For your free sample, please visit www.graphpatch.com and select the style you would like to receive. Then simply email Graphpatch@aol.com with your name, address, and selection. In addition, feel free to tell us about yourself, your class and your experience teaching. We hope you will find our product useful. Upon receiving your email, we’ll have your free sample mailed out right away.

Computer science news on Phys.org
well isn't that spiffy. If you come up with something to do all the calculations, let me know, we might have a deal.

j/k of course. pretty cool idea.

Thank you for sharing this opportunity to try out Graph Patch for Math and Science Teachers. As a math teacher, I am always looking for innovative and efficient ways to incorporate graphs into my lessons and assessments. The idea of self-adhesive graph labels sounds like a time-saving and accurate solution. I appreciate that you are offering free samples for teachers to try out and see the benefits for ourselves. I have already visited the website and selected the style I would like to receive. I will be sure to email my information and share a bit about my teaching experience. Thank you again for this offer, I am looking forward to trying out Graph Patch and potentially incorporating it into my classroom.

1. How can I obtain free samples of Graph Patch for my math and science classroom?

To obtain free samples of Graph Patch, simply fill out our online request form with your name, school, and shipping address. We will send the samples to you free of charge.

2. Is Graph Patch suitable for all levels of math and science education?

Yes, Graph Patch is designed for use in all levels of math and science education, from elementary to high school. It can be used to teach a variety of concepts, including graphing, data analysis, and geometry.

3. How many samples of Graph Patch can I request?

You can request up to 10 free samples of Graph Patch per school year. This allows us to reach as many educators as possible with our product.

4. Are there any limitations on who can request free samples of Graph Patch?

No, we welcome requests from all math and science teachers, regardless of their location or school district. We believe that all students should have access to innovative and effective teaching tools.

5. Can I request free samples of Graph Patch if I am not a teacher?

At this time, free samples of Graph Patch are only available to math and science teachers. However, we are working on expanding our reach in the future and hope to offer samples to other educators and individuals as well.