Girlfriend Problem: Solutions and Ideas

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the speaker's confusion about his girlfriend leaving without waiting for his call and her potential excuses for doing so. The conversation also touches on the idea that women show their true feelings through their actions. The speaker questions his girlfriend's level of interest in him and suggests that she may not truly like him despite her words.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Thinking, right now.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I would wait to see what her explanation is of why she left without waiting for your call, she might have a reasonable explanation.

Her excuse is that she hasn't gone out with her sister in awhile. That's what her mom says anyways. I'm pretty confident that will be my gf's excuse.

I don't really think there is a good explanation.

If she really liked me, wouldn't she have done anything to see me. So far, she didn't do much tonight.

Note: She says she really likes me, so that isn't technically questionable at the moment.

JasonRox, that's the problem with guys like us, we put our relationships and our girls first and the girls we fall for arn't always willing to do the same for us.

JasonRox said:
If she really liked me, wouldn't she have done anything to see me. So far, she didn't do much tonight.

If a girl still has high interest in you, yes she would be with you. Women are like refugees they vote with their feet.

Note: She says she really likes me, so that isn't technically questionable at the moment.

If she says 2 and 2 equals 5 would you believe her?

What is the "Girlfriend Problem"?

The "Girlfriend Problem" refers to the challenges and difficulties that arise in a romantic relationship, whether it be with a girlfriend, boyfriend, or partner. These problems can range from communication issues to trust and commitment problems.

What are some common solutions to the "Girlfriend Problem"?

Some common solutions to the "Girlfriend Problem" include open and honest communication, setting boundaries, compromising, and actively working on the relationship. It is also important for both parties to be willing to listen and understand each other's perspectives.

How can I improve my relationship with my girlfriend?

Improving a relationship with a girlfriend involves actively working on communication, trust, and understanding. It is important to listen to your girlfriend's needs and concerns, and to be open and honest with each other. Practicing empathy and showing appreciation for each other can also help strengthen the relationship.

Are there any resources or professional help available for the "Girlfriend Problem"?

Yes, there are many resources available for those facing challenges in their romantic relationships. Couples therapy, relationship coaching, and self-help books are just a few options. It is important to find a resource that fits your specific needs and to be open to seeking help when needed.

What if the "Girlfriend Problem" cannot be resolved?

If the "Girlfriend Problem" cannot be resolved despite efforts to improve the relationship, it may be necessary to reassess if the relationship is healthy and beneficial for both parties. It is important to prioritize your own well-being and to seek support from friends and family during this process.