Paula Abdul has two eating disorders

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation touches on Paula Abdul's supposed two eating disorders and the speaker's reaction to it. There is also a mention of watching a Paula Abdul interview and a joke about reading tribdog's posts for a good laugh.
tribdog
I just caught part of the interview but supposedly she has two different eating disorders. If it turns out she's an anorexic overeater I'm going to throw my shoe through the tv

Physics news on Phys.org
maybe this wasn't important enough to warrant it's own thread

I just caught part of the interview but supposedly she has two different eating disorders.

Too much information. :biggrin:

Why the hell were you watching a Paula Abdul interview?

cause I"m an American idol

You're all just too co-co-co-cold hearted, cold hearted. Straight up now tell me do you really want to hate her forever, ow-ow-ow, or are y'all just having fun?
I've had the hots for her since she first appeared in the Janet Jackson video Nasty Boys.:!)

loseyourname said:
Why the hell were you watching a Paula Abdul interview?
lyn, why are you even reading this thread? :rofl:

As for me, if I need a good laugh, I just have to read a tribdog post or thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. What are Paula Abdul's two eating disorders?

Paula Abdul has publicly shared that she struggles with bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder.

2. How long has Paula Abdul had these eating disorders?

Paula Abdul has stated that she has had these eating disorders since her teenage years and has battled with them throughout her career.

3. How has Paula Abdul's eating disorders affected her life and career?

Paula Abdul has shared that her eating disorders have greatly impacted her personal and professional life. They have caused physical health problems, emotional distress, and have affected her ability to maintain a consistent work schedule.

4. Has Paula Abdul sought treatment for her eating disorders?

Yes, Paula Abdul has sought treatment for her eating disorders multiple times throughout her life. She has been open about her struggles and has worked with therapists, nutritionists, and other professionals to overcome them.

5. Is Paula Abdul currently in recovery from her eating disorders?

While Paula Abdul has not publicly shared the details of her current state of recovery, she has stated that she continues to work on maintaining a healthy relationship with food and her body. She encourages others to seek help and support in their own journeys towards recovery.