Help on Mango peeler & juice extractor machine

• Thread starter antew
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Machine
In summary, the person is an Electrical Engineering graduate looking to develop a mango peeler and juice extractor machine. They do not have any mechanical design skills but are hoping to use their understanding of Engineering mechanics to develop the machine. They are seeking design ideas and wondering if there is an established design trend to follow, and if their skills are sufficient for the project.
antew
Hi

I am an Electrical Engineering graduate hoping to develop a mango peeler and juice extractor machine.

The problem is i don't have any mechanical design skills except my understanding of Engineering mechanics.

My questions are:

1.Can you please, give me any design idea on how to develop this machine (specially the mango peeler) - diagrams are much appreciated.

2.Is there an established design trend that i should follow for this machine?

3.Do you think its doable with my skills?

Thank you so much.

Engineering news on Phys.org
antew said:
Hi

I am an Electrical Engineering graduate hoping to develop a mango peeler and juice extractor machine.

The problem is i don't have any mechanical design skills except my understanding of Engineering mechanics.

My questions are:

1.Can you please, give me any design idea on how to develop this machine (specially the mango peeler) - diagrams are much appreciated.

2.Is there an established design trend that i should follow for this machine?

3.Do you think its doable with my skills?

Thank you so much.

Welcome to the PF.

A good start would be to use the Google Images search engine and put in various peeler machines that probably already exise (like apple peeler, orange peeler, etc.). That will start to give you some ideas about how to handle the mechanical aspects...

BTW, if you're an EE, how come you are working on a project that sounds primarily mechanical?

1. How does a mango peeler & juice extractor machine work?

A mango peeler & juice extractor machine works by first peeling the skin off the mango using a sharp blade. Then, the extracted mango is placed into a chamber where it is squeezed to extract the juice. The juice is then collected in a separate container while the remaining pulp and seeds are discarded.

2. Is a mango peeler & juice extractor machine easy to use?

Yes, a mango peeler & juice extractor machine is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Most models come with clear instructions and are designed to be operated with minimal effort.

3. Can a mango peeler & juice extractor machine be used for other fruits?

Some models of mango peeler & juice extractor machines may also be suitable for other soft fruits such as peaches and plums. However, it is important to check the instructions or consult with the manufacturer to ensure the machine is appropriate for the specific fruit you want to extract juice from.

4. How do I clean a mango peeler & juice extractor machine?

To clean a mango peeler & juice extractor machine, first unplug the machine and disassemble it according to the manufacturer's instructions. Wash the removable parts with warm soapy water and wipe down the machine with a damp cloth. Allow all parts to dry completely before reassembling and storing the machine.

5. Are there any special safety precautions to be aware of when using a mango peeler & juice extractor machine?

As with any kitchen appliance, it is important to follow the safety instructions provided by the manufacturer. Some common safety precautions to keep in mind include using the machine on a stable and flat surface, keeping fingers and hands away from moving parts, and unplugging the machine when not in use.