Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking

• Thread starter check
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Puzzle
In summary, the flash puzzle is pretty hard, but there is a small trick that makes it easy. The red room is a familiar pattern, the blue room seems like nothing until you notice the top/bottom of the room, the green room is difficult until you realize there's only 3 ways to go from the top, the pink and yellow rooms are a matter of memorization, and the white room is a combination of the solutions.
check
http://www.woolythinking.com/html/darkroomIE.html?o=0o

Pretty hard flash puzzle. Took me over 2 hours to beat. Not really worth it, but good if you like these sort of things.

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice :)

Didn't beat it yet, tried for 5 minutes though. I'll get to it when i have more time.

WAY too long. I quit when I couldn't figure out what the hell it wanted!

After 5 mins, i discovered you could push certain things. I've got no further yet.

I tried pushing all pushable looking things, to no avail (of course, I quit after about 2 minutes). Is this one of those things that doesn't work on Firefox ?

On one of the walls there appeared to be what looked a lot like a door, with some kind of security panel wired to in on the adjacent wall. Don't know if this is supposed to do something when you stab at it repeatedly...

I pushed a certain dot, it glowed red, then I had to push another target shaped dot, which also glowed...then the whole cube shapeshifted into something with multiple dots, and I think I pushed all of those very tediously..and then I got bleedin' bored & quit.

Sorry, it's a dumb waste of time, and what's up with that weird soundtrack - like it came from Lynch's Eraserhead ?

its most certainly do-able, took about 45 mins, and it works on firefox no probs.

This is pretty cool. Once you know you it works it isn't so hard.
I've beaten the red, blue, pink and orange chambers. They were doable.
Yellow and green are killing me though.

EDIT: Wheeee. Got yellow. :smile:

Edit again: Beat it. Took me about an hour though.

Last edited:
Yellow, blue and orange done. green is so so hard, and red i can't figure out what to do.

matthyaouw said:
Yellow, blue and orange done. green is so so hard, and red i can't figure out what to do.
Yellow is the hardest for me. If I had to do it over again, I would skim through all the rooms, except for yellow. I just got lucky solving it.

Hint for red: Check where the red dots are on all the walls. Make a drawing of them if you have to and spot for a familiar pattern.

(DICE!)
Thanks!

Edit- I've done green. Just white to go now, and it's perplexing me somewhat.

Last edited:
Man, this is the most fun I've ever had on one of these things.

I got all the satellite-shaped things lighted up, and nothing happened. How do I solve the pink/purple room? Get all the spiders lighted up?

Satellites gooood :smile:
Spiders baaad :mad:

Yeah, I figured that out, and accomplished the extreamly difficult and mind bending task of mapping out where all of them were, and highlighted all the satellites, and... what?

Are you sure you got them all?
I mean, that should do it...

Any hints on white? Not a solution, just a wee hint please.

No hints to the white room can be found in the white room.

Wow, that took me way too long. Thanks.

I just did it in 20 minutes after I saw that solution for red.

The yellow room LOOKS hard, but there's a small trick that makes it very easy.
The red room is a familiar pattern.
The blue room seems like nothing until you notice the top/bottom of the room.
The green room is difficult until you realize there's only 3 ways to go from the top.
The pink and yellow rooms are a matter of memorization.
The white room is a combination of the solutions.

Pretty decent.

Twenty minutes? I'm impressed, too bad I don't have much time to do it, and what about the orange room?

1. What is Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking?

Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking is a puzzle game designed to challenge the player's problem-solving skills and critical thinking. It involves navigating through a darkroom by manipulating objects and solving puzzles to progress through the levels.

2. How do I play Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking?

To play Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking, you must use your mouse or keyboard to interact with the objects in the game. Click or drag objects to move them and solve the puzzles to progress to the next level.

3. Is Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking suitable for all ages?

Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking is suitable for players of all ages. However, some of the puzzles may be more challenging for younger players and may require adult supervision.

4. How many levels are there in Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking?

There are 30 levels in Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking, each with increasing difficulty. The game also offers a level editor, allowing players to create and share their own levels.

5. Can I save my progress in Darkroom IE Puzzle - Woolythinking?

Yes, the game automatically saves your progress as you complete each level. You can also manually save your progress by clicking the "Save" button in the game menu. This allows you to continue your game from where you left off.