I'm so damned depressed today :cry:

• Thread starter cefarix
  • Start date
  • Tags
    depression
In summary, the individual has been feeling depressed lately and expressed frustration over being hated by feminists for being a man. They also shared a personal experience of crying in the summer due to anger and frustration, and possibly cried in front of their father in the past but cannot remember the reason.
cefarix
I'm so damned depressed today :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Physics news on Phys.org
oh yeah and i HATE feminists. I am a GOOD guy. and feminists hate me just for being a guy. that depresses me. i don't know why. maybe it shouldnt. but it SERIOUSLY does

What's wrong cefarix?

Feminists... If they hate you for being a guy, that's stupid. They should hate people who think women should be pregnant and bear foot all the time...

Anyway, PF Is here for ya! :approve:

EDIT: Almost forgot to add this.
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=92605

EDIT2: Yes, I uhhh said uhh bear instead of bare...uhh :uhh: :uhh:

Last edited:
im feelin very lonely... maybe like kim jong-il from team america "i am very ronereeeee"

((((((HUG)))))))

Hang in there.

cefarix said:
I'm so damned depressed today :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :crcry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :ccry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry

Thats right, let it all out. Dont you just feel better when you have a good cry about it.

moose said:
Feminists... If they hate you for being a guy, that's stupid. They should hate people who think women should be pregnant and bear foot all the time...

Anyway, PF Is here for ya! :approve:

EDIT: Almost forgot to add this.
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=92605

EDIT2: Yes, I uhhh said uhh bear instead of bare...uhh :uhh: :uhh:
You spell well for a moose. But yeah, having bear feet would annoy me.

last time i actually cried was in summer...my lil bro was bothering me really badly, and i got into an argument over the my computer with him, and my dad took away my PC...and my PC is 99% of my life, so I was FURIOUS at him. then i was eating something i thought my bro had put it away (it was my dad), so i go to him in my parent's room and my parents and other siblings are there...and i demand he tells me where my food is, and he pushes me so i fall into a sofa...and i totally lost it, all the anger and frustration just came out and i lunged at him, and my dad jumped off the bed and grabbed, and i started fighting my dad without realizing it...when i realized what i was doing i got shocked, and i was still furious...and i ran off to my room and closed the door, so my dad came in and i was like...about to cry, so i put my face into the wall...i tried to hold it in, but i started breathing raggedly and it just came out in bursts and i was crying silently, not because i was sad, but because i was so amazing angry and frustrated (i never knew i could get that angry...) and then my dad saw i was crying, and he was like ur a grown man now 18 yrs old and ur crying oh that's not the way to do cmon its ok...just sit down here...i know ur brother bothers u, he does it to everyone...so anyways i got my computer back, and that's how it was that i cried in the summer :P
the last time before that that i cried because i was depressed or sad...well i can't remember it actually.

hello? :/ anyone?

cefarix said:
oh yeah and i HATE feminists. I am a GOOD guy. and feminists hate me just for being a guy. that depresses me. i don't know why. maybe it shouldnt. but it SERIOUSLY does

Don't listen to feminists. Their opinions don't matter as they are not human. They are the reason women even need a feminist movement.

Hang in there dude. The PF forums will be down for a while for a major upgrade. :cool:

We'll be back soon! :smile:

Pengwuino said:
Don't listen to feminists. Their opinions don't matter as they are not human. They are the reason women even need a feminist movement.
All feminists are not like that! :grumpy: He just met the bad kind that have gone over to the dark side.

well I am not actually feeling depressed today because of feminists...thats just something that makes me angry or depressed other times a little

It's ok to cry, the body needs it sometimes. It's a good release for tension, anger and sorrow.

cefarix said:

that's not the definition of feminist that i learned. i took a sociology course whee at the beginning of one class the instructor asked the class "how many ppl think that men & women should be treated equally, & if a woman does the same work as a man they should get paid equally, etc etc?" of course the whole class put their hands up & the instructor said well looks like we're all feminists. no TRUE feminist hate guys just because they're guys; ignore/avoid the girls that do, imo they're simply miserable antosocial girls.

fourier jr said:
that's not the definition of feminist that i learned.

Yah because basically, people tend to stray from their ideologies dictionary definition. Thats like saying if someone believes in high taxes, then you're a liberal. You got 1 thing... but that doesn't make you whatever the ideology is. We tend to use labels extraordinarily loosely. A lot of "feminists" say women are better then men... pff, feminism? No. Incorrect? Of course!

im feelin very lonely

despite the possible perception of 'togetherness via unions and associations', I take solace in the fact that every individual on the planet is alone, in their body.

Hence, individual.

Unions and associations, words intended to unite only some individuals on the 'inside', alienate many individuals on the 'inside' and the 'outside'.

Prior to you doing anything, be a friend to you; be a 'best' friend to you.

I am not ever lonely.o:)

Moonbear said:
All feminists are not like that! :grumpy: He just met the bad kind that have gone over to the dark side.
Feminists arn't like that period. Feminism is a very respectable collection of egalitarian (key word!) ideologies. Having said that, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_feminism" [Broken] is the most disgusting, chauvinistic and derogatory trend in recent history. I tend to equate it with neo-nazism. Probably the biggest cause of gynocentrism.

I was planning on taking some women's studies courses next year, but after a bit of scouting it seems like most of those courses (and profs) are more chauvinistic than feminist.

Last edited by a moderator:
fourier jr said:
of course the whole class put their hands up & the instructor said well looks like we're all feminists. no TRUE feminist hate guys just because they're guys; ignore/avoid the girls that do, imo they're simply miserable antosocial girls.
Of course. Feminism is essentially egalitarian (a rather specialized egalitarian ideology). Any ideology that does not recognize a fundamental equality between the genders is not and can not be feminist.

Don't let those mean wanna-be-kim-possible girls get you down Cef. :biggrin:

Evo said:
It's ok to cry, the body needs it sometimes. It's a good release for tension, anger and sorrow.

karate is also good for this, i like karate training

pattylou said:
((((((HUG)))))))

Hang in there.
If that's all it takes to get a hug out of you, I'll start crying too.:tongue2:

ah hmm. this wasnt supposed to be about feminists! actually my roomie told me a very depressing "love" story of his..it was so interesting you could make a movie out of it ! anyways, i became more depressed at it than he himself, he's still in love with this girl and denying it
and for some reason i can't stand to see him let go of her just like that! :S

cefarix said:
he's still in love with this girl and denying it
and for some reason i can't stand to see him let go of her just like that! :S
So kidnap both of them and lock them in a cellar until they have too many kids to break up.:biggrin:

she's on the other side of the country!

cefarix said:
she's on the other side of the country!
I've seen your country on a map. That's a 2-hour walk for a Canuk.:tongue:

It's a 2 and a half hour plane ride away, and 3 day car drive away :P And I've been in bigger countries...driven from dallas to new york, california, and ohio before. :wink:

Smurf said:
Feminists arn't like that period. Feminism is a very respectable collection of egalitarian (key word!) ideologies. Having said that, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_feminism" [Broken] is the most disgusting, chauvinistic and derogatory trend in recent history. I tend to equate it with neo-nazism. Probably the biggest cause of gynocentrism.
Yes. The gynocentrics (I like that term) are the bad ones, and of course, just like racists or any other group that puts themselves above others, they have no qualms about being extremely vocal and spreading their bitterness.

I was planning on taking some women's studies courses next year, but after a bit of scouting it seems like most of those courses (and profs) are more chauvinistic than feminist.
Some of them just have big, giant chips on their shoulders. I used to post on a feminist board and actually asked to be removed from their membership after a while. There were some real feminists there, but most were just out to bash men...the bitter divorcees were the worst. As they kept griping about their ex's and all men in general, I just kept thinking, "Good thing the guy had the sense to run!"

Last edited by a moderator:
i for one would like to see a companion book to bell's "men of mathematics". it could be called "women of mathematics". who's with me? off the top of my head there was hypatia who was the last pythagorean & got burned @ the stake for being a witch, florence nightingale who was the 1st to use sadistics in nursing/medicine, and of course emmy noether who was a real character. i would also include sonja kowalewskaya and whats-her-face ladyzhenskaya & maybe anneli lax. that would be such a cool book; girls all over would be flocking to their local university's math depts. suddenly math would be girl stuff! :tongue:

Last edited:
fourier jr said:
i for one would like to see a companion book to bell's "men of mathematics". it could be called "women of mathematics". who's with me? off the top of my head there was hypatia who was the last pythagorean & got burned @ the stake for being a witch, florence nightingale who was the 1st to use sadistics in nursing/medicine, and of course emmy noether who was a real character. i would also include sonja kowalewskaya and whats-her-face ladyzhenskaya & maybe anneli lax. that would be such a cool book; girls all over would be flocking to their local university's math depts. suddenly math would be girl stuff! :tongue:
Woo hoo! Go for it! :biggrin: