Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the absence of user Wolram on the forum and the anticipation for his return. There is news that he will be getting internet soon and will be able to catch up on all the forum discussions. Some users are excited for his return, while others are curious about who he is. There is also a mention of an electromagnetic phenomenon called blueshift.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Where's Wolram?

WOLRAM!

We've missed wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Get internet NOW!

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes Wolram..Happy New Years!
Evo should of used a larger font Get internet now

Yeah, I languish in the absence of the wolly ram..:frown:

i miss my pet wooley ram! :cry:

Sounds like Lisa! is obsessed with Wolram! :biggrin:

***NEWSFLASH***

Wolram will be connected in days - it'd be sooner if not for tiscali having screwed up his account.

Anyway we've set him up all wireless!

So as soon as tiscali sort their a$$es out he will be back better start stocking up on popcorn now guys - he's going to be on a posting frenzy - got to lotta catching up to do.

oh and be ready with an overview of important news for him - help him catch up a bit lol

Kia xxx

Wooohooo! I am so jonesing for a Wolram fix!

Thanks Kia!

Wolram gone wild, I mean wireless! WOOHOO! :approve:

Who's this wolram chap? :tongue2: He sounds like quite the stud.

Oh look he's coming toward us. Hmm, is he... turning blue?

Wolly!..{sniffs the air} he's getting close!

Mk said:
Oh look he's coming toward us. Hmm, is he... turning blue?

Blue?? :confused:

Blueshift is an electromagnetic phenomenon. An electromagnetic wave emitted by a source moving towards the observer is shifted towards the blue side of the electromagnetic spectrum (that is, its wavelength is decreased). The source has to be moving *very* fast to see visible effects.

WoolieRam??

*Kia* said:
***NEWSFLASH***

Wolram will be connected in days -

*looks at calendar. taps foot*:grumpy:

Where are you Woolie?

What is "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!"?

"Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!" is a new internet service provider that offers reliable and high-speed internet access to customers.

How does "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!" differ from other internet service providers?

Unlike other internet service providers, "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!" uses advanced WOLRAM technology to provide fast and stable internet connections, even in remote areas.

What are the benefits of using "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!"?

The benefits of using "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!" include fast and stable internet connections, affordable pricing plans, and excellent customer service.

How can I sign up for "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!"?

To sign up for "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!", simply visit our website and select a pricing plan that fits your needs. You can also call our customer service hotline for assistance with signing up.

Is "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!" available in my area?

Currently, "Welcome WOLRAM - Get Internet NOW!" is available in select areas. Please visit our website or contact our customer service team to see if our services are available in your area.