Relating physics forces and entropy

In summary, when protons and electrons are separated in space and then released, the decrease in potential energy equals the kinetic energy gained. However, as they are accelerated and emit electromagnetic radiation, they lose some of this gained kinetic energy. This also results in a decrease in mass, as energy is given up through radiation. Entropy is not directly involved in this problem; it is a separate concept.
vishvajeet
Consider proton and electron are separated in space at some finite distance.Now suppose they released then the decrease in potential energy equals kinetic energy but as electrons or protons are accelerated they emit em and lose some gained kinetic energy.Also the mass is another form of energy.So there will be increase in mass.Can anyone relate all quantities.And i write entropy above because i thought the forces can exert on particles to accelerate them only becuse by doing so they increase entropy by dispersing energy in space with em waves and thus decreasing energy density am i right?

Science news on Phys.org
vishvajeet said:
Consider proton and electron are separated in space at some finite distance.Now suppose they released then the decrease in potential energy equals kinetic energy but as electrons or protons are accelerated they emit em and lose some gained kinetic energy.Also the mass is another form of energy.So there will be increase in mass.
It's a decrease in mass, not an increase; the particles have given up energy and hence mass when radiation is emitted. Google for "binding energy" and you'll find more.

And i write entropy above because i thought the forces can exert on particles to accelerate them only becuse by doing so they increase entropy by dispersing energy in space with em waves and thus decreasing energy density am i right?

Entropy is something completely different, isn't involved in this problem at all.

people made entropy disconnected i thought it is one of the basic property of universe

1. What is the relationship between physics forces and entropy?

The relationship between physics forces and entropy is that forces act on objects to cause a change in their state or motion, while entropy is a measure of the disorder or randomness of a system. In physics, forces can increase or decrease the entropy of a system by causing a change in its organization or arrangement.

2. How do physics forces affect entropy?

Physics forces can affect entropy by causing a change in the arrangement or organization of a system. For example, if a force is applied to a gas, it can cause the molecules to move and mix more randomly, increasing the entropy of the system. On the other hand, if a force is used to compress a gas, the molecules become more organized and the entropy decreases.

3. Can entropy be reversed by physics forces?

Yes, entropy can be reversed by physics forces, but it requires an input of energy. For example, if a force is applied to a gas to compress it, the entropy decreases. However, if energy is added to the system to expand the gas again, the entropy will increase back to its original state.

4. How does the second law of thermodynamics relate to physics forces and entropy?

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of a closed system will always increase over time. This means that any physical process that involves forces will ultimately result in an increase in entropy. For example, when a force is applied to a moving object, friction and other forces will cause the object to eventually come to a stop, increasing the entropy of the system.

5. Is there a limit to how much physics forces can decrease entropy?

There is no limit to how much physics forces can decrease entropy, but it would require an infinite amount of energy. In reality, it is impossible to completely eliminate all entropy in a system, as there will always be some level of disorder or randomness present. However, through careful control and application of forces, we can decrease entropy to a significant degree.