Editing Old Posts: A Guide for Science Enthusiasts

• Thread starter kraphysics
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is seeking advice on how to edit an old post. They reached out to a mentor for help, but did not receive a response. They are advised to be patient and reach out to the appropriate mentors for assistance.
kraphysics
I want to edit an old post but I don't know how to. I messaged a mentor but they didn't reply. What do I do?

Physics news on Phys.org
kraphysics said:
I want to edit an old post but I don't know how to. I messaged a mentor but they didn't reply. What do I do?
Setting aside the question of whether there's any point, or if it's worth the trouble, you are on the right path. Contact the appropriate Mentors. They will get back to you when they can. Patience.

ooops, sorry kraphysics, that was me. I thought I'd done it. Check now and see if I got the right one.

Evo said:
ooops, sorry kraphysics, that was me. I thought I'd done it. Check now and see if I got the right one.

Yup u did. Thanks!

1. How do I find an old post to edit?

To find an old post to edit, you can either search for it using the search bar or navigate to your profile page and look through your post history.

2. Can I edit the content of an old post?

Yes, you can edit the content of an old post. Simply click on the post and select the "edit" option. Make your changes and save them.

3. How do I edit the date on an old post?

The date on an old post cannot be edited. However, you can repost the content with a new date if you wish.

4. Is it possible to edit the privacy settings of an old post?

Yes, you can edit the privacy settings of an old post. Click on the post and select the "edit" option. From there, you can change the privacy settings and save them.

5. How do I undo changes made to an old post?

If you have made changes to an old post and want to revert back to the original version, click on the post and select the "edit" option. Then, click on the "revert" button to undo any changes made.