Mechanical Engineering Tools help

In summary, the conversation revolves around starting an import business for various cutting tools such as Sin Flute Countersinks, Dovetail Cutters, and Woodruff Cutters. The individual is seeking help and knowledge on the market for these tools in North America, as well as potential uses for them in industries such as woodworking and oil. They plan to offer these tools at a lower price by buying directly from a manufacturer.
NationTools
(I apologize ahead of time If I posted this in the wrong section)

I'm in the process of starting an import business. I'm trying to do some market research and need some help, since I don't know too many mechanical engineers myself I want to know if any of you have any experience with these tools (I do understand the general concept of these tools and uses) and I want to know how the market for these tools are, if sold at a relatively low price? My competitors (most online wholesalers) sell these items at a high cost, I can cut these prices 40-60% since I will be buying from a manufactuer who produces these items. I will be importing "cutting" and other various tools such as:

• Sin Flute Countersinks
  • Dovetail Cutters
  • Woodruff Cutters
  • End Mill Cutters
  • Center Drill
  • Adjustable Hand Reamer
  • Morse Taper Finishing Reamer
  • Repairman's Taper Reamer
  • Taper Pin Reamers
  • Chucking Reamers
  • Flat / Rectangular Tool Bit
  • Square Tool Bit
  • High Speed Steel Tool Bits
  • Cut Off Blades
  • Counter Bores
  • 3 - Flute Center Reamer

Can you please help me with any knowledge you have concerning "cutting" tools in general and the market for them (north america)

thank you !

Manik Sharma.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Did some research looks like lots of woodmen use these tools, and people in the oil industry?

1. What are some common mechanical engineering tools used in the field?

Some common mechanical engineering tools include screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, hammers, drills, saws, and measurement tools such as calipers and micrometers.

2. How do mechanical engineering tools help in the design process?

Mechanical engineering tools help in the design process by allowing engineers to accurately measure and manipulate materials, as well as test and analyze prototypes before finalizing a design.

3. What are some advanced mechanical engineering tools used in research and development?

Advanced mechanical engineering tools used in research and development include computer-aided design (CAD) software, finite element analysis (FEA) software, and 3D printers.

4. How do mechanical engineering tools aid in quality control?

Mechanical engineering tools aid in quality control by allowing engineers to perform precise measurements and inspections of products, ensuring they meet design specifications and are safe for use.

5. Can mechanical engineering tools be used in other industries besides engineering?

Yes, many mechanical engineering tools can be used in other industries such as construction, manufacturing, and automotive. These tools are versatile and can be adapted to fit various applications.