Similar feelings or experience is willing to share

• Thread starter KMCB1234
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Experience
In summary, the conversation is about someone who is being used by an inventor and they are feeling betrayed.
KMCB1234
We thought some friends of ours were in trouble with business problems and we just came to see if we could be of any "help", but whatTheX, it then turned out that we were being used as a motivation for more and more production of an infamous inventor who is looking for fame and a bright future ?
Being fixed right from behind or simply, being betrayed is really bad a feeling I am sure professional elderly gentlemen and ladies here might have experienced with, if not to say this fifestyle is oftenly practised mostly daily in the US, and Canada.

Sooo, I would really like to know if anyone here who might have some similar feelings or experience is willing to share with us so that we can hopefully find out a cure for such a social pain ?

Any ideas please... ?

Physics news on Phys.org
I used to hear of betrayal that happened once to a bird owner. The guy's name is ChrisG, used to use IM's, emails to talk to the lady so as to buy more birds with very cheap prices. When she realized all was a trick from this (originally Irish) guy, she burst into tears but it is useless since everything was too late, she gave him so much for nothing in return. The guy whenever figures out her appearance around 50 meters somewhere far away, he runs to hide immediately. What a man !
I know wounds like this should be very hard to heal in a short time. Because I think "grief usually will last as long as the the original relationship lasted", bit by bit, life will resume its normal flow. Human beings's memories presumably fade away with time...Something the lady has today I think should always be highly appreciated, because guys like ChrisG is indifferent from muds, no matter how many properties he has in hand, you can put a trust on me about that...

You have to realize that If I was ChrisG, I wouldn't be able to sleep well tonight, and perhaps I also couldn't stand tall, talk straight in front of my colleagues on Monday :frown:

Hello, sorry for my talkativeness, is Chris G the guy working as an editor for nature magazine ? or you are talking about someone else ?

Internal frame of reference.

1. What is the purpose of asking someone if they have similar feelings or experiences to share?

The purpose is to create a sense of connection and understanding by finding common ground with the other person. It can also help to validate one's own feelings or experiences.

2. How do you approach someone to ask if they have similar feelings or experiences to share?

It's important to be respectful and non-judgmental when approaching someone about this topic. You can start by expressing your own feelings or experiences and then asking if they have had a similar experience.

3. Is it appropriate to ask someone about their personal feelings or experiences?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the two individuals. If the conversation is relevant and both parties are comfortable discussing personal matters, then it can be appropriate. However, it's important to respect boundaries and not pressure someone to share if they are not comfortable doing so.

4. How can sharing similar feelings or experiences benefit both individuals?

Sharing similar feelings or experiences can create a sense of empathy and understanding between individuals. It can also help to alleviate feelings of isolation or loneliness, and can lead to a deeper connection and support system.

5. What should I do if I don't have similar feelings or experiences to share with someone?

If you don't have similar feelings or experiences to share, it's important to still listen and be supportive of the other person. You can also ask questions to better understand their perspective and show that you care about their feelings and experiences.