Where Can I Find Past Papers for Edexcel Nuffield AS Level Physics?

• Thread starter Bez
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Topic
In summary, the conversation is about a student looking for past papers for their AS level physics exam on the Edexcel Nuffield board. They are directed to the Edexcel website, which has limited resources, and are also given an index for their subject with other materials. The student thanks the person for their help and asks for suggestions for other websites as well.
Bez
Hi. For AS level I am doing physics (Edexcel Nuffield board) and i was hoping if someone is able to direct me to a site which might provide me some of the past paper of tht board as i was not able to find any. thankyou :)

Physics news on Phys.org
srry about this it's not nuffield it's Salters Horners. my bad

thx mate... other sites are also welcomed...

Last edited:

1. What is the Edexcel Nuffield topic?

The Edexcel Nuffield topic is a science curriculum developed by the UK exam board, Edexcel, in partnership with the Nuffield Foundation. It covers a range of topics in biology, chemistry, and physics and is designed to engage students in practical, real-world experiments and investigations.

2. What subjects does the Edexcel Nuffield topic cover?

The Edexcel Nuffield topic covers a wide range of subjects in science, including biology, chemistry, and physics. It also incorporates elements of mathematics, technology, and engineering.

3. How is the Edexcel Nuffield topic different from other science curricula?

The Edexcel Nuffield topic stands out from other science curricula because it is heavily focused on hands-on learning and practical experiments. It also encourages students to engage in critical thinking and problem-solving skills through open-ended investigations.

4. Who is the Edexcel Nuffield topic designed for?

The Edexcel Nuffield topic is designed for students in secondary school, typically those aged 14-16. It is suitable for students of all abilities and backgrounds and can be tailored to meet the needs of individual students and schools.

5. How can the Edexcel Nuffield topic benefit students?

The Edexcel Nuffield topic can benefit students in many ways. It can help to develop their scientific knowledge and understanding, as well as their practical skills and critical thinking abilities. It also encourages students to work collaboratively and can spark an interest in science and future STEM careers.