Need help explaining what I've done

• Thread starter ChandlerBaker
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker, Chandler Baker, has a strong interest in philosophy and has experienced mental health issues. They have been studying abstract algebra and have developed some ideas using naive set theory. They are struggling to explain their thoughts on placement theory and the creation of numbers, and are seeking clarification and help. The speaker then shares their thoughts, mentioning the concept of "nothing" and how it relates to placement and existence. They present a complex equation that may represent an infinite complex. They then ask for assistance in understanding their own ideas and provide an example using empty sets and variables.
ChandlerBaker
So I just want to give a little background. I'm Chandler Baker and love all there is to life: philosophy, etc... I think some times too much; have suffered from severe mania, other mental health issues, and have been on some crazy thought journeys. As far as actual school classes go, I've only gotten to stat's; although I study Calc., Lin. Alg., and others with friends. I've been recently studying abstract algebra with a few teachers I had, and developed some free form ideas using some form of naive set theory. Because of my lesser algebra vocabulary skills, my thoughts are kind of a mess of wording. This garble that I'm going to write, came from my fascination with placement theory and the creation of numbers.

I need help explaining what I'm trying to explain, where I'm at, and where I'm trying to go (If that makes any sense). So here are my written thoughts.

""'nothing is then nothing was', the inverse fallows by the givin 'something is' and if then 'something was', and if that was so 'nothing never was' for 'something was'. Nothing being auto-logical, and thus can not coexist if it being 'was' or 'is'. So here comes the bunder: if 0 doesn't represent a placement, then 1 must 'be' but givin there is an 'is' then 0 must hold a placement for there is a 'was' and thus 'nothing never was' but 'nothing is' givin there is a ratio and 0 placement, now if 'nothing never was' then 'nothing never is' yet 'nothing is' thus 'nothing be something', thus 0=1, but 'something is' and 'something was' and 'something is something' but 'something is not nothing' givin there is something. Now if 0=1 and 1=/0 then 0+1=2, and now givin 'nothing is something' then 0+2=3 and thus perhaps is the infinite complex...""

Physics news on Phys.org
I am sorry, I am usualy good at interpetation of others thinking and terms and sybols used. I find it dificult to understand what you have wrote.

Maybe this will help.
And empty set is ( ), a set with a variable (x) A set that contains both [ ( ), (X)} Hope that might help you.

What did you do?

I have conducted a research study or experiment on a specific topic or hypothesis.

Why did you do it?

I conducted this study in order to gain a better understanding of the topic and to contribute new knowledge to the scientific community.

How did you do it?

I followed a specific methodology, which may have included conducting experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and using various tools and techniques to reach my findings.

What were your results?

My results are the findings and conclusions that I have reached based on my research and analysis.

What does it mean?

Based on my results, I have interpreted the data and drawn conclusions that contribute to our understanding of the topic and may have implications for future research or applications.