Please read if you saw my thread I pasting together this new gravity

In summary, the speaker apologizes for any confusion caused by their thread about a new gravity theory and explains that it was for a psychology class. They thank the community for helping them achieve an A on their project. The speaker also notes that the theories used were ultimately incorrect due to mathematical contradictions and clarifies that they are a 15-year-old freshman. They end with some favorite quotes and share that their physics teacher and a professor found major problems with the math.
whatzzupboy
Please read if you saw my thread "I need help pasting together this new gravity..."

I'm sorry for any and all the calamety I may have caused with my thread "I need help pasting together this new gravity theory I've been trying" in which I listed to diff. sets of theories. I only posted them for a physcology class on people reaction to any and all new ideas that may change certain ways of thinking and learning. But I would also like to say because of y'all I made an A on my physcology mid term project. So sorry and thankyou very much for helping me get an A.
Sincerly,
Mathew Tucker

PS
The theories I used are all incorrect due to several contridictions in the math behind them. I only used those because they were from a project to develope a theory, resonable or not, then prove or disprove it. And one last thing if any thing just seems to far fetch that you do not believe me it might be because I'm only a 15 year old freshman.

Physics news on Phys.org
Huh. I thought it was a cool theory.

:rofl:

Fav quotes:

M= Number of Matter
Number of Matter because no matter the mass, location, or time the amount of Magnetic and Electric Energy Released is Equivalent.

Enics are constant in both location and speed

Thank y'all but like I said my physics teacher when I handed it into him thought it was very creative and possibly correct so we took it to a physics professor at a near by college and he found I think he said 5 major probles in the math and a bunch of small things.

1. What is the purpose of pasting together this new gravity?

The purpose of pasting together this new gravity is to create a more comprehensive understanding of the force of gravity and its effects on objects in the universe.

2. How will this new gravity be different from what we already know?

This new gravity may incorporate new theories, data, or calculations that were not previously considered. It may also provide a more accurate and complete explanation of gravity.

3. What evidence supports this new gravity?

The evidence supporting this new gravity may include experimental results, mathematical models, and observations from various phenomena in the universe.

4. Will this new gravity change our current understanding of the universe?

It is possible that this new gravity may challenge or change our current understanding of the universe, but more research and evidence is needed to confirm its validity.

5. How will this new gravity impact future scientific research?

This new gravity may open up new avenues of research and lead to further discoveries and advancements in our understanding of the universe and its laws.