Little Caesar's: Have You Tried Their Pizza and Crazy Bread?

• Thread starter Dremmer
  • Start date
In summary: I'm doing good. Enjoying my time off, catching up on some reading, playing some music, and just taking it easy.I'm doing good. Enjoying my time off, catching up on some reading, playing some music, and just taking it easy.So, I was wondering if there's anywhere around here that sells Canadian Pizza Unlimited?I haven't had CPUN in years, but I remember really enjoying it. There used to be a place in town that sold it, but I don't think it's around anymore.There used to be a place in town that sold it, but I don't think it's around anymore.
Dremmer
Anyone here like their pizza? I really enjoy it. And the crazy bread. However there aren't many around anymore. The one that existed in the local Kmart closed down.

Physics news on Phys.org
I think the last time I ate Little Caesar's pizza was about fifteen years ago, so I don't remember anything in particular about it. When my mother-in-law was still alive and living in a retirement home in the next town over, and still liked pizza, my wife and I used to pick up pizza at Little Caesar's in that town on the way to visiting her.

I prefer to support locally-owned businesses, so I go to an independent pizza place for my weekly pizza fix, which I'll probably do tomorrow (oops, today) now that you've reminded me of it. :tongue2:

I've never tried it, and probably never will because there isn't one in my town. Even if there were, though, I doubt that it could equal Canadian Pizza Unlimited.

Growing up there was one in my town, followed by an absence of like 10 years or more, until we got one a few back. Anyways, for the price it's alright, but it's nothing special by any means, rather greasy even.

jtbell said:
I prefer to support locally-owned businesses, so I go to an independent pizza place for my weekly pizza fix, which I'll probably do tomorrow (oops, today) now that you've reminded me of it. :tongue2:
That's my preference, too, when it comes to restaurants, particularly pizzerias (and also Mexican restaurants and burger joints). Chains might offer a bit more consistency, a bit lower price, but this comes at the cost of boring mediocrity and a crust that is indistinguishable from the box in which the pizza is delivered.

I like Little Caesar's. It's 5 bucks a pizza, not bad.

I have a Little Caesar's walking distance from my house, but I rarely go there. I love the price, but the pizza is on par with a frozen pizza from the grocery store. Tolerable, but not what I'd consider good. Can't beat the price, though...

LC is terrible! Crust is cardboard and the toppings are plastic. For pop franchise pizza Papa Johns is the best.

The chains don't serve pizza. What they do serve is made of the same ingredients and has the same shape as actual pizza, but doesn't taste anything like it.

Never had a Little Caeser's pizza. It's hard to go wrong with Mom-and-Pop pizzarias that make their own fresh-dough crust and sauce. It's more than pride in quality - it's a business decision that determines their longevity. Customer loyalty is a big deal for a small business. The guy who owns the pizza/sandwich shop two towns down has been doing that since when we were in HS (too many years ago).

About 20 years ago, he had health issues, and his sister started taking a hand in the business, and she cheapened everything up, setting the slicers so thin that you could read bible-print through the tomato. I warned him about the decline in quality, and he started asking other customers and put things back to normal. I never had to pay for a pizza or a sandwich for a few weeks. Good businessman.

Mmmm local. There's a place out here in Oregon that I try and get to at least once every summer that has the best pizza ever. I swear the crust has honey in it, it's got this sweetness to it that is so good.

binzing said:
I swear the crust has honey in it
facepalm+statue.jpg

You of the unenlightened! Giovanni's Mountain Pizza rules.

I don't think it ACTUALLY does, it just tastes as if it does. Don't nit pick everything.

binzing said:
I don't think it ACTUALLY does, it just tastes as if it does.

http://www.multiplaying.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/facepalm-statue1.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to catch your humor. Hopefully, you're laughing, cause otherwise I'd have to say you're wasting your time digging for those busts.

binzing said:
busts

despair+a.jpg

Last edited:
Love da busts!

Evo said:
Love da busts!

I'll have to thinK about that.

Worst recent experience: Attending a childs birthday party at Peter Piper pizza.

binzing said:
Mmmm local. There's a place out here in Oregon that I try and get to at least once every summer that has the best pizza ever. I swear the crust has honey in it, it's got this sweetness to it that is so good.

Binz!

Howdy friends!

binzing said:
Howdy friends!
WB binz! How are you?

Good, enjoying the lovely Oregon summer! Been up here in Corvallis for about 2 weeks now. Had been working at a Subway in New Mex. but I saved up and have pretty much everything that means anything to me (guitars, banjo, photo and art stuff) in my car and drove up here with the help of a cousin who flew down. Sooo, I'm on extended vacation/possibly relocating if I can find work.

How are y'all?

binzing said:
Good, enjoying the lovely Oregon summer! Been up here in Corvallis for about 2 weeks now. Had been working at a Subway in New Mex. but I saved up and have pretty much everything that means anything to me (guitars, banjo, photo and art stuff) in my car and drove up here with the help of a cousin who flew down. Sooo, I'm on extended vacation/possibly relocating if I can find work.

How are y'all?
Sounds great! Stop into chat!

binzing said:

How are y'all?

What timing! Hey Binzing. So you want to stay in the valley?

Possibly! If I can find work really is the determining factor!

binzing said:
Possibly! If I can find work really is the determining factor!

What kind of work are you looking for?

Anything really, I'd be okay with going back to Subway even, at least it doesn't involve grease fryers. Been looking on CL and went downtown a little last week. Unfortunately just a diploma only goes so far. Part of moving up here is (if I stay long term) the education opportunities, soooo many more schools. But for now I just need to find work.

Jimmy Snyder said:
http://www.multiplaying.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/facepalm-statue1.jpg [Broken]

That's got to be Captain Picard's 100x-great-grandfather! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
binzing said:
Anything really, I'd be okay with going back to Subway even, at least it doesn't involve grease fryers. Been looking on CL and went downtown a little last week. Unfortunately just a diploma only goes so far. Part of moving up here is (if I stay long term) the education opportunities, soooo many more schools. But for now I just need to find work.

CL? Caesar's Littel? Is that French?

I'd offer you a job, but my business won't get off the ground for another 670 days, and the billions won't be flowing in for another 18 months after that.

ps. Can I stop looking for blue Saabs when driving through Halsey?

CL is Craigslist.

And no, that Saab was owned by our friend from Jefferson, reknowned Saab guru John Collins, you may see that thing again if he still has it running!

Lol, what is this two year off business?

binzing said:
Lol, what is this two year off business?

Can't say until after all of the patents get filed.

All I can say is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PziOfL29rOo​

Yes, I know. I'm behind schedule.

1. What is Little Caesar's and what do they offer?

Little Caesar's is a fast food pizza chain that offers a variety of pizzas, including their signature Hot-N-Ready pizzas, as well as wings, breadsticks, and desserts.

2. Is Little Caesar's pizza good?

This is subjective, as everyone's taste preferences are different. However, many people enjoy Little Caesar's pizza for its affordable price and convenience.

3. What is Crazy Bread and why is it popular?

Crazy Bread is a side dish offered by Little Caesar's that consists of soft, buttery breadsticks topped with garlic and parmesan cheese. It is popular because it is a tasty and affordable addition to any pizza order.

4. How much does a pizza and Crazy Bread cost at Little Caesar's?

Prices may vary by location, but typically a Hot-N-Ready pizza and Crazy Bread combo costs around $10.

5. Does Little Caesar's offer any vegan or vegetarian options?

Yes, Little Caesar's offers a Veggie pizza that can be made without cheese for a vegan option. They also have a wide range of vegetable toppings that can be added to any pizza to make it vegetarian-friendly.