Brazil Releases Classified UFO Data

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Brazil Data
In summary, the Brazilian Air Force officially received a committee of top UFO researchers to discuss sightings and examine classified UFO documents in Brasilia, the Federal Capital, for the first time in its history on May 20, 2005. This was considered an historic day for Ufology in Brazil and in the world. The government files contained videos, photographs, and detailed drawings made by Air Force personnel who responded to UFO attacks on people, which were previously assumed to be caused by a foreign government. These documents also included claims of encounters with aliens and alleged deaths as a result of these encounters. However, further investigation revealed that most of the drawings and photos were taken by a single military officer who had mental problems and later committed suicide. This led
SGT said:
And Ivan, if you really think it is important, I can send you in private a copy of my military ID and of my badge at the engineering school.

Nope, with that I'm convinced. What is your degree? You seem geared for E&M work.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
I didn't want to allow unchecked authoritative discussion, but I checked and I see that you are in Brazil. Since that alone is pretty coincidental, I must admit to a significant reduction in my skepticism. Is English a second language for you?
In reality, English is a third language for me. My French is much better than my English.
As for the letterhead, I didn't see it as a significant issue. That is to say that I could see personal notes being used in official files. That's not so hard to believe.
As I said in a previous post, I believe that the notes are authentic, only they are not official. I believe captain Hollanda made a private carbon copy of his official report and this was given to the Brazilian Ufologists. The video that PIT2 has linked to seems to confirm this. At the end of the video, the narrator says that even if the Air Force is sympathetic to the idea to disclose the documents, they can't do it until they are declassified. The Ufologists are encouraged to ask the declassification in the appropriate forums.

Ivan Seeking said:
Nope, with that I'm convinced. What is your degree? You seem geared for E&M work.
I am an electrical engineer with a MSc in electrical engineering and a doctor degree in automatic control.

SGT said:
In reality, English is a third language for me. My French is much better than my English.

I had you pegged all wrong and I think this is why. Your English is good enough that I thought you to be an American, but I had you figured for a young bright type who would resort to BS when cornered. Anyway, my mistake; glad to have you here! :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
I had you pegged all wrong and I think this is why. Your English is good enough that I thought you to be an American, but I had you figured for a young bright type who would resort to BS when cornered. Anyway, my mistake; glad to have you here! :biggrin:
No offense taken. And thanks for your welcome.

SGT said:
I am an electrical engineer with a MSc in electrical engineering and a doctor degree in automatic control.

I do private consulting, engineering, and programming, for industrial automation. B.S. Physics.

...and I offer my fellow mentor Integral who knows me personally and will vouch for this information. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
...and I offer my fellow mentor Integral who knows me personally and will vouch for this information. :biggrin:
From your posts I see that you are very knowledgeable in Physics, so I believe in your information.