Amazing intelligent design videogame (video)

In summary: Ah yes, "The Garden of Eden." In "Spore," you can choose to stop playing and just enjoy the world around you or you can continue playing and explore the universe. But in the end, everything dies.No, you go to other planets, did you watch the whole thing? You can teraform.Evo, yes, I did watch the whole thing.Sure teraform all planets you want, but won't there a point were you say: "Wow, this is incredible boring, i want to do something else."? It is easy to stop playing "Spore" and pick up another computer game, but when you are dealing with reality, where do you
franzbear! said:
Yes you can, you can become me. I evolved from humanity and, if you will pardon the gross lack of humility, have gone far beyond them. Although the term evolve is slightly wrong here, but the meaning is close enough for the purpose.
An entire species of franzbear!'s:rofl:
Let me guess what your homeworld whould be namend Therd killer chapions world.I wonder if it's possible I could blow it up?

Physics news on Phys.org
scott1 said:
An entire species of franzbear!'s:rofl:
Let me guess what your homeworld whould be namend Therd killer chapions world.I wonder if it's possible I could blow it up?
If I did play this game (which I don't need to because this world is my eternal game), there is no possible way I would call the homeworld TKC. Do you remember your birthplace? Do you have any affinity for you begining? I prefer to look to the future and call the homeworld something far more important then a mere title such as TKC.

Besides, if you actually read all of my posts you would know that a species of beings such as myself would have no need of a homeworld. The idea is redundant to our being, surely you can understand why? Dear god, the simplest things I have to explain to humans...I don't know why I bother. :grumpy:

Last edited by a moderator:
franzbear! said:
Besides, if you actually read all of my posts you would no that a species of beings such as myself would have no need of a homeworld. The idea is redundant to our being, surely you can understand why? Dear god, the simplest things I have to explain to humans...

Hey allmighty, you spealt "know" wrong.

franzbear! said:
I don't know why I bother.
because it is amusing:approve:

Wow! That looks like the sort of game I'd have fun with. I'd be content to just hang out in the primordial soup sticking different body parts onto my creature and seeing what it does. Good thing, because my game playing skills sound on par with Evo's, so I'll probably be stuck in that primordial soup a long time. :biggrin:

rocketboy said:
Hey allmighty, you spealt "know" wrong.

because it is amusing:approve:
I don't know what you're talking about! o:)
I think you have a point about it being amusing. Why, even humans talk to creatures below them, why shouldn't I? Then again, I suppose I shouldn't become overly arrogant, it might cloud my tempermant in the future.