How Did UK AS Students Find Today's Psychology Exam?

In summary, the AS Psychology exam today typically consists of multiple choice, short answer, and essay questions, covering various topics such as social influence, memory, attachment, psychopathology, and research methods. The length of the exam varies, but is usually around 2 hours and 30 minutes. Recommended study materials include the textbook, class notes, and practice exams. The passing score may differ among schools, so it is important to check with the teacher or professor for the specific requirements.
Semaphia
AS Psychology Exam Today :)

Anyone else have a psychology exam today? :)

I personally think I did rather well considering we missed a lot of tutorials due to my teacher been ill, and I'm kinda happy about how I did. Although the 3 hours took it out of me :tongue: Anyway any other Uk AS students here?

Biology news on Phys.org
What were the questions?

I'm curious because I teach on a UK psychology degree programme, and I don't believe the A/AS syllabus matches up very well with most BA/BSc programmes.

Congratulations on completing your AS Psychology exam! It can be tough to miss tutorials, but it sounds like you still did well. Good job on persevering through the 3 hours, that can be mentally draining. I'm sure other AS students in the UK can relate to your experience. How did you prepare for the exam? Did you have any specific study techniques that helped you? Best of luck with your results!

1. What is the format of the AS Psychology exam today?

The AS Psychology exam typically consists of multiple choice questions, short answer questions, and essay questions.

2. What topics are covered on the AS Psychology exam today?

The AS Psychology exam covers a range of topics including social influence, memory, attachment, psychopathology, and research methods.

3. How long is the AS Psychology exam today?

The length of the AS Psychology exam varies, but it is typically around 2 hours and 30 minutes.

4. Are there any specific study materials or resources recommended for the AS Psychology exam today?

It is recommended to study from the textbook used in class, as well as any notes or handouts provided by the teacher. Practice exams and review guides can also be helpful in preparing for the exam.

5. What is the passing score for the AS Psychology exam today?

The passing score for the AS Psychology exam varies depending on the grading system used by the specific school or institution. It is important to check with your teacher or professor for the specific passing score for your class.