Half-Time: Clash of the Titans!

• Thread starter siddharth
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed the Clash of the Titans game, which ended with a score of 3-1 in favor of France. The game had a superb finish from Ribery and a free kick goal from Zidane. The winners would go on to face Brazil in the next round. There was also discussion about Henry's performance and whether he should be substituted like van Nistelrooy was for the Dutch. Overall, it was a welcome change from previous games and a potential for an all-European final. There was also mention of a controversial dive from Henry and a mention of Spain's bad luck in the tournament.
siddharth
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Clash of the titans! Superb game, and 1-1 at half time. Ribery had a superb finish, didn't he? I have a feeling, that Henry's going to beat the offside trap soon. He's come close to beating it already. The winners of this game face Brazil!

Physics news on Phys.org
Definitely a welcome change from the Ukraine/Switzerland game.

Nice game. But Spain's offside traps are very dangerous. Probably some French midfielder coming from behind will score soon.

...well it was a midfielder, but not the way I suspected. 2-1 Viera!
(But didn't Henry act to get that freekick?)

Last edited:
3-1 thanks to Zizou and France are through to face Brazil! Yeah, I think Henry acted. He played very poorly again today, I think the french should sub him, like the dutch subbed van nistelrooy.

siddharth said:
I think the french should sub him, like the dutch subbed van nistelrooy.
..and that ended well...:wink: :uhh: :wink:

Great game, France are playing MUCH better... Could be an all European final...

Every time Zidan and Henry play together, Henry doesn't play as good as he can. I didnt think he played badly, but I have seen him do better...

NateTG said:
Definitely a welcome change from the Ukraine/Switzerland game.

That...game...was.. an atrocity!

However, France are now back (I hope) to their former glory. A classic awaits between them and Brazil..

As for the dive from Henry; It is fair, to be honest. Torres did plenty of diving as well to get free kicks. It is harsh to degrade Henry based on that.

Last edited:
EL said:
..and that ended well...:wink: :uhh: :wink:

Good point =)

Superb game!

Bad luck for Spain again :frown: . They were the best in their group, but Ukraine made it to the quarters :redface:, and France was struggling in their group but surprisingly played well yesterday :wink: .

1. What is "Half-Time: Clash of the Titans!"?

"Half-Time: Clash of the Titans!" is a virtual reality game that simulates a football match between two legendary teams, the Titans and the Olympians.

2. How does the game work?

The game uses advanced VR technology to create a realistic and immersive experience for players. Users can choose to play as either the Titans or the Olympians and control their team's movements and strategies on the field.

3. Is the game suitable for all ages?

While the game does involve simulated violence, it is not graphic or overly realistic. It is recommended for ages 10 and up.

4. Can players customize their teams?

Yes, players can customize their team's jerseys, logos, and even player names to make the game more personalized.

5. Are there different game modes available?

Yes, there are multiple game modes to choose from, including single player, multiplayer, and tournament mode. Each mode offers a unique and challenging experience for players.