Find Live Tutors - Karmee or Similar

• Thread starter DSM4Life
  • Start date
In summary, "Find Live Tutors - Karmee" is an online platform that connects students with live tutors for one-on-one tutoring sessions. Students can browse through a database of tutors and choose one based on subject expertise, availability, and hourly rate. The platform offers a wide range of subjects including math, science, language, history, and test preparation for standardized exams. All tutors on "Find Live Tutors - Karmee" are qualified and experienced, having gone through a rigorous screening process. Students can also request a specific tutor by browsing through their profiles and scheduling a session with them.
DSM4Life
What is that site that has live tutors ?? Someone on here told me about it before and i had a really good tudor but lost the site. It began with a K , i want to say karmee or something ?:confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
DSM4Life said:
What is that site that has live tutors ?? Someone on here told me about it before and i had a really good tudor but lost the site. It began with a K , i want to say karmee or something ?:confused:
I really don't know. The only site I can think of that helps students is Kaplan. Maybe?

Paden Roder

I am not familiar with the specific website you mentioned, but there are many online tutoring services available that offer live tutors. These services can be valuable resources for students seeking additional academic support. It is important to thoroughly research and choose a reputable and qualified tutoring service. Additionally, I would recommend reaching out to the person who initially recommended the site to you for more information.

What is "Find Live Tutors - Karmee"?

"Find Live Tutors - Karmee" is a platform that connects students with live tutors for one-on-one online tutoring sessions.

How does "Find Live Tutors - Karmee" work?

Students can browse through a database of tutors and choose one based on their subject expertise, availability, and hourly rate. The student can then schedule a session with the chosen tutor and attend the session through a video call.

What subjects are available for tutoring on "Find Live Tutors - Karmee"?

"Find Live Tutors - Karmee" offers a wide range of subjects including math, science, language, history, and test preparation for standardized exams.

Are the tutors on "Find Live Tutors - Karmee" qualified and experienced?

Yes, all tutors on "Find Live Tutors - Karmee" go through a rigorous screening process and are required to have relevant qualifications and experience in their respective fields.

Can I request a specific tutor on "Find Live Tutors - Karmee"?

Yes, you can browse through the tutors' profiles and choose a specific tutor based on your preferences. If the tutor is available, you can schedule a session with them.