Troubleshooting Posting Issues on Physics Forums

• Thread starter interested_learner
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is having trouble posting to the homework section on Physics Forums and is not receiving any help from anyone except for a high school student. They are unsure why they are experiencing this issue and are hoping for assistance from moderators.
interested_learner
I am still having trouble posting to the homework section. Short posts seem to be ok, but otherwise I get:

The page your looking for can't be found.
Please go back to the homepage: https://www.physicsforums.com/
Physics Forums

I get no response from anyone except a high school student. Could someone help?

Physics news on Phys.org
Just so you don't think you're being ignored...if you've checked the "remember me" box so you're not being logged out, I really don't know why you're running into this problem. Hopefully Greg or Chroot will see this soon and have a better idea.

interested_learner said:
I get no response from anyone except a high school student. Could someone help?
Err...
What do you mean? :bugeye: :confused: :cry: :cry: :cry:
So, does what a mentor tell you look exactly like what a high-school student told you? :rolleyes:

What could be causing me to have trouble posting on a website?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble posting on a website. Some common causes include technical issues with the website or your internet connection, incorrect login information, or restrictions set by the website administrator.

How can I troubleshoot the issue of not being able to post on a website?

To troubleshoot the issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, or using a different browser. You can also check your internet connection and make sure you are using the correct login information. If the issue persists, you can contact the website administrator for further assistance.

Why is the "post" button not working when I try to submit my content?

The "post" button may not be working due to technical issues with the website or your device. It could also be a result of a slow internet connection or an error with the website's code. You can try refreshing the page or using a different device to see if the issue persists.

What should I do if I keep getting an error message when trying to post on a website?

If you keep receiving an error message when trying to post, it is likely an issue with the website's server. You can try again at a later time or contact the website administrator to report the issue.

Is there anything I can do to prevent future issues with posting on a website?

To avoid encountering problems with posting on a website, make sure you have a stable internet connection and are using the correct login information. It is also a good idea to regularly clear your browser's cache and cookies and keep your device and browser up to date.