Eri Mongraine "Best of the Best" Songs

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about discussing and sharing various music videos, including Eri Mongraine's "Younger Leo Kottke," "Battle of Evermore," "Major Tom," "Space Oddity," David Bowie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Michael Hedges, and the Starcraft Terran theme. The conversation also includes a recommendation to download the songs from the Blizzard website for better sound quality and composition-like trimming. There is also a mention of nostalgia and differing opinions on the original music of Starcraft.
Physics news on Phys.org
Battle Of Evermore

Last edited by a moderator:
Major Tom

Spece Oddity

David Bowie

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)

Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries (1 guitar, no accompaniment)

starcraft terran theme...
a bit geeky :P

Bladibla said:

No, not at all!

I downloaded all of the SC "songs," as they're called on the Blizzard website, and I thought that as the nostalgia would wear off I'd listen to them less and less. But I haven't. The songs actually have musical value!

(Actually, now that I've clicked on your link, I see the sound quality there is quite poor. You should download the songs on the Blizzard site. Not only is the sound quality better for them, but the in-game music is trimmed here and there so they comes off as more composition-like.)

Bladibla said:

HAHAHA! I love starcraft.

No, not at all!

I downloaded all of the SC "songs," as they're called on the Blizzard website, and I thought that as the nostalgia would wear off I'd listen to them less and less. But I haven't. The songs actually have musical value!

(Actually, now that I've clicked on your link, I see the sound quality there is quite poor. You should download the songs on the Blizzard site. Not only is the sound quality better for them, but the in-game music is trimmed here and there so they comes off as more composition-like.)

Especially the expansion back. I didn't really like the original music.

Contrapositive said:
HAHAHA! I love starcraft.

Especially the expansion back. I didn't really like the original music.

What?! The original music was awesome!

1. What is the meaning behind the title "Best of the Best" for Eri Mongraine's songs?

The title "Best of the Best" for Eri Mongraine's songs refers to a compilation album featuring some of the artist's most popular and well-received songs. It is a collection of the top tracks from her previous albums.

2. How many songs are included in the "Best of the Best" album?

The "Best of the Best" album includes a total of 12 songs, all hand-picked by Eri Mongraine herself based on their popularity and quality.

3. Are there any new songs on the "Best of the Best" album?

No, the "Best of the Best" album does not feature any new songs. It is a compilation of previously released songs from Eri Mongraine's albums.

4. What genres of music are represented in the "Best of the Best" album?

Eri Mongraine's "Best of the Best" album features a diverse range of genres, including pop, R&B, and electronic dance music. This reflects the artist's versatility and ability to appeal to a wide audience.

5. Is there a specific order to the songs on the "Best of the Best" album?

Yes, the songs on the "Best of the Best" album are arranged in a specific order, carefully curated to create a cohesive listening experience. The order of the songs may also reflect the artist's personal journey or the themes explored in the album.