Creative Book Mark Ideas for The Elegant Universe Book Report Project

Some potential literary quote sources: BrainyQuote, GoodReads, QuoteGarden, and Quotes.net.In summary, the speaker is working on a book report project for English class and is struggling with the art portion of the project where they have to make book marks for the whole class. They are considering using a Calibi Yau image, but are unsure if it would be appealing. They also ask for any ideas and express frustration with the project's connection to English. The expert suggests using a literary quote paired with an image for the book marks.
Imparcticle
I am doing a book report project (its actually a final project) for my English class. I chose The Elegant Universe. Anyway, one of the portions of the project that is killing me is the part where we have to make book marks for the whole class (32). I want to just make copies of a 2D book mark (some people actually did oragami for their project! they made dodecahedrons) with a cool image on it. I just don't know what. I am thinking about a Calibi Yau image. But would that look somewhat appealing at all?

Physics news on Phys.org
oh, and do you have any ideas? thanks in advance.

Making book marks is an art project, and has nothing to do with English. Your teacher sounds off the wall to me. People's grades in English should not be connected to their origami skills.

Anyway, you're stuck with the situation, so pretend it's an art project with an English theme. The safest way to go is pick a literary quote you like and pair it with a complimentary image.

1. What is the purpose of the "I NEED project ideas please" request?

The purpose of this request is to gather project ideas and inspiration for an individual or group who needs help coming up with a project idea. This could be for a school assignment, a personal project, or a work project.

2. How can I come up with a project idea?

There are many ways to come up with a project idea. You can brainstorm with a group or on your own, do research on current topics or trends, or think about your personal interests and skills. It can also be helpful to think about a problem or challenge that you want to solve with your project.

3. Are there any guidelines for project ideas?

The guidelines for project ideas will vary depending on the specific project and its purpose. Generally, project ideas should be feasible, meaningful, and have a clear objective. They should also align with any requirements or guidelines given by a teacher, supervisor, or project guidelines.

4. Can I use someone else's project idea?

While it is not recommended to copy someone else's project idea, you can use it as inspiration or a starting point for your own project. It is important to add your own unique twist or approach to the idea to make it your own.

5. How do I know if my project idea is good?

A good project idea should be well-thought-out and have a clear purpose or goal. It should also be feasible and align with any guidelines or requirements. You can also ask for feedback from others, such as friends, family, or a teacher or supervisor, to get their thoughts and suggestions on your idea.