The Dangers of White Supremacy Ideology in America

• Thread starter NoahAfrican
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of race and racism in America. The speaker states that while they have white friends, they have little faith in the white population as a whole due to the lack of respect towards the black population. The speaker also mentions encountering white supremacists who use factual data to support their beliefs, and expresses concern that many white people do not refute these beliefs. They believe that this lack of opposition implies agreement, and worries that in times of economic stress, many white people may embrace these beliefs and perpetuate discrimination and exploitation against black people. The conversation ends with a discussion on the use of the word "racist" and the suggestion to focus on the merits of arguments rather than labeling them as racist.
PEOPLE! A scientific mind is one that weighs out different scenario's against each other, I don't see that happening here.

BlackVision: you are guilty of generalizing populations and promoting racism, you seem to be very short-sighted in your conclusions. I warn you: no more generalizations will be tolerated (ie "Blacks tend to have the most stamina.") or the discussion will be closed.

Physics news on Phys.org
Monique said:
BlackVision: you are guilty of generalizing populations and promoting racism
Incorrect. You just seem to be very sensitive on this issue.

you seem to be very short-sighted in your conclusions.
Wrong. The conclusions are based on scientific studies.

I warn you: no more generalizations will be tolerated (ie "Blacks tend to have the most stamina.")
Would I also not be allowed to say "Men tend to have more upper body strength"? I mean Jesus Christ. Excuse me for saying a factual statement.

or the discussion will be closed.
Like that doesn't fit with your history.

plus said:
Which type of blacks?East or west african?
Well both will be more so than any other race. But likely East African over West African as far as stamina goes.

This thread has been going in circle and very little advancement have been done. It has also been going off topic.