PF Mobile App Ads: Questionable Content?

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is concerned about seeing questionable ads on their mobile app and asks if the other person, Greg, has control over the ads. The speaker also mentions not wanting to see ads for a site promoting naughty behavior and Greg offers to ban the domain if the speaker clicks on the ad and sends the domain to him. The conversation ends with a humorous comment about the nature of the ads.
Drakkith
Mentor
I'm seeing some ads of "questionable" content on my PF mobile app. Greg, do you have control of which ads are displayed? I'd rather not have a big banner telling me to look for other "naughty" people on their site.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not even going to comment on that. It's just too easy :smile:

phinds said:
I'm not even going to comment on that. It's just too easy :smile:

:tongue:

Greg Bernhardt said:
Click on it and then PM me the domain and I can ban it, thanks!

But that's so naughty... :tongue:

1. What is considered "questionable content" in PF Mobile App Ads?

Questionable content in PF Mobile App Ads refers to any content that is deemed inappropriate, offensive, or misleading. This can include content that promotes violence, hate speech, illegal activities, or misleading claims.

2. Why are PF Mobile App Ads required to avoid questionable content?

PF Mobile App Ads are required to avoid questionable content to ensure a safe and positive user experience for all users. This also helps to maintain the integrity of the app and its brand.

3. How does PF Mobile App Ads monitor and prevent questionable content?

PF Mobile App Ads are monitored and prevented through a combination of automated systems and manual review processes. This includes keyword filters, image recognition technology, and human reviewers who are trained to identify and flag questionable content.

4. Can questionable content still slip through the monitoring system?

While PF Mobile App Ads have strict measures in place to prevent questionable content, there is always a possibility that some may slip through the cracks. In these cases, users are encouraged to report any questionable ads they come across to the app's support team for further review and action.

5. Are there any consequences for advertisers who violate the policy on questionable content?

Yes, there are consequences for advertisers who violate the policy on questionable content. This can include their ads being rejected or removed, their account being suspended or terminated, and potential legal action if the content is deemed harmful or illegal.