Do you wear pajamas when going to bed ?

• Thread starter djeipa
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about sleepwear and sleeping habits. There is a bet about whether LYN sleeps au naturel or not. Some people prefer to sleep with clothes on, while others prefer to sleep naked. The conversation also touches on the use of emojis and the definition of a bed. Some people have specific preferences for their sleeping environment, such as open windows or specific bedding. The conversation ends with a joke about sleeping in a tu-tu on a horse.
djeipa
Do you wear pajamas when going to bed ? thank you :angel:

Physics news on Phys.org
I bet 1 GOOBF card that LYN sleeps au naturel.

honestrosewater said:
I'm betting on boxers for sleeping. It's cronxeh who sleeps au naturel with his cockroach friends. :eek: : :yuck:

au naturel for me. Look at MB, she misused the suprised smilie :tongue2: I posted a thread about fixing it, but nooooo!

mattmns said:
Look at MB, she misused the suprised smilie :tongue2: I posted a thread about fixing it, but nooooo!
Oh, no no no, I meant to do that. A colon was the correct punctuation for the grammar of that smiley series. :approve:

Moonbear said:
Oh, no no no, I meant to do that. A colon was the correct punctuation for the grammar of that smiley series. :approve:
Ahh I see. That is quite an interesting idea. Why even write at all.

:rofl:, :biggrin:; :cool:

Moonbear said:
I'm betting on boxers for sleeping. It's cronxeh who sleeps au naturel with his cockroach friends. :eek: : :yuck:
LYN sits at his computer naked. Why get dressed to go to bed? :confused:

I have to be fully clothed to sleep, so I wear pajamas. If I can feel sheets rubbing against my skin I can't sleep.

I wear clothes to bed usually. Not exactly pajamas though. Just a t-shirt and boxers.

Evo said:
I have to be fully clothed to sleep, so I wear pajamas. If I can feel sheets rubbing against my skin I can't sleep.
Ah, perhaps you need some really nice Egyptian cotton, or satin sheets? Then again, that might make it a lot harder to get back out of bed in the morning.

For me, it mostly depends on room temperature. Lately, my comforter for some reason has decided to slide off the bed in the middle of the night (I must be moving around in my sleep or something), so I've needed PJs (I have some actual PJs, but usually it's a big t-shirt and sweatpants or shorts) to avoid freezing to death (it feels warm enough when I go to sleep, but without the big fluffy comforter, I freeze), but if it stays warm and my comforter stays on the bed, well, then PJs are just too warm. And of course if there was a warm body in the bed with me, I wouldn't need PJs to keep me warm at night. :blushing:

What's a bed?

Just boxers for me.

honestrosewater said:

Do you think he does, or just hope?

zoobyshoe said:
What's a bed?
You know, that is a very good question.
I think any places where you can lie on are called beds. Any places I mean. Even your house floor, your couch, sofa, table (+kitchentable), desks in your office etc...

When I was 6 years old, truly, I started to go to bed naked. I still remember very clearly that I was so much stimulated by my bed's sheets, I completely felt how they just rubbde against my skin, my whole body whenever I moved left or right, and in order to sleep well, I had to hold tight another pillow between my legs. After a month, everything began to get better, and now I sleep better, naked on my bed every night, I just don't know why I can't sleep with clothes on anymore. it is hot and irritating my body a lot.

matthyaouw said:
Do you think he does, or just hope?
Wow. I really can't come up with an appropriate response to that.

I usually sleep with the windows open, a duvet on the bed and nowt else
on me, caus i get far to hot in bed, i usually end up with duvet just covering
my bum.

I can't wear a nightgown to sleep, it ends up all wraped around my neck :yuck:
I'm more of a nester, on top of the comforter with it bunched up around me.

It depends on whether I'm sleeping in the bed or on the sofa.

P.S. Not that I ever did anything to justify the latter, of course!

Last edited:
i can sleep wearing anything and in any position.!

gurkhawarhorse said:
i can sleep wearing anything and in any position.!

How about a, tu tu on a horse.

I've never seen a horse in a tu-tu. What position were you thinking of? :confused:

Danger said:
I've never seen a horse in a tu-tu. What position were you thinking of? :confused:

The mounted position of course. :tongue2:

So you're thinking of moving over here and becoming a cop?

wolram said:
How about a, tu tu on a horse.
me? no.!:biggrin:
thats an exception :mad: :grumpy:

1. What are the benefits of wearing pajamas to bed?

Wearing pajamas can provide insulation and help regulate body temperature, leading to better sleep. Pajamas can also act as a barrier between your skin and your sheets, preventing any potential irritation or discomfort.

2. Is it better to wear pajamas made from a certain fabric?

It ultimately depends on personal preference, but fabrics like cotton and silk are breathable and can help keep you cool while sleeping. Avoid materials like polyester, which can trap heat and make you feel uncomfortable.

3. Do you need to wash your pajamas after every wear?

It is recommended to wash your pajamas after 2-3 wears to prevent the buildup of bacteria and oils from your skin. However, if you sweat a lot or have any skin conditions, it may be best to wash them after each wear.

4. Can wearing pajamas impact the quality of sleep?

Wearing pajamas can help create a bedtime routine and signal to your body that it's time to sleep. However, if you feel more comfortable sleeping naked, that is also a valid option. Just make sure your bedroom temperature is comfortable and your sheets are clean.

5. Do pajamas need to be a specific style or fit for better sleep?

Again, this depends on personal preference. Some people may prefer loose-fitting pajamas for comfort, while others may prefer more fitted styles. Just make sure your pajamas are not too tight or constricting, as this can disrupt your sleep.