Hey guys me solve these questions (Electrical(electronics) Engineering)

In summary, the student attempted to solve questions 1, 3, and 4, but struggled with question 5. He was able to solve question 2, but needed help with questions 5 and 6.
hot_sauce
Hey guys please help me solve these questions !(Electrical(electronics) Engineering)

ok guys, I was on a vacation, and when I came back the professor just handed out an assignment, and I have no clue about it !

Please please, I really need your help on this. The assignment is due on the 28th ! Please I beg you to solve this for me !

I came back late, so I only have 2 days for it, as the rest of the class had the whole week ! pleaseeeeeeeeee i really need your help!these are the questions :
Q1) Find the equivalent resistance at terminals A-B in the circuit.

Q1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q2) Find the voltage across and charge on each capacitor for the network below :

Q2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q3) State and prove the law :-

e=Ndφ/dt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q4) Find Vo in the network :

Q3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q5) A factory has a 240-V supply from which the following loads are taken :

Lightning: Three hundred 150kW, four hundred 100W, and five hundred 60W lamps.

Heating : 100kW
Motors : A total of 44.76kW with an average efficiency of 75%

Misc. : Various loads taking a current of 40AAssuming that the lightning load is on for a period of 4 hours a day, the heating for 10 hours a day, and the remaining for 2 hours a day.

Calculate the weekly consumption of the factory in Kwh when working on a 5 day week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q6) Use Mesh equations to find the current through 10 Ohm resistors.

q4.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Come on, try and make an attempt.

Q1. Use the formulas for getting the total resistance of resistors in series and resistors in parallel separately.
Q2. Learn how to calculate total capacitance of capacitors in parallel
Q3. Read up on electromagnetic induction
Q4. Same principles as question 1.
Q5. Read up on Ohm's law and Coulomb's Law.
Q6. Read up on mesh analysis.

You have enough time to learn this in two days trust me.

Last edited:
Ed Aboud said:
Come on, try and make an attempt.

Q1. Use the formulas for getting the total resistance of resistors in series and resistors in parallel separately.
Q2. Learn how to calculate total capacitance of capacitors in parallel
Q3. Read up on electromagnetic induction
Q4. Same principles as question 1.
Q5. Read up on Ohm's law and Coulomb's Law.
Q6. Read up on mesh analysis.

You have enough time to learn this in two days trust me.

well I have solved Q no.1 and Q no.4, but I am STRUGGLING with the rest, pleaaase help :(

hot_sauce said:
well I have solved Q no.1 and Q no.4, but I am STRUGGLING with the rest, pleaaase help :(

Please read the forum rules: you need to show some work before we can help you with homework questions.

Qno.1)
the 3 kOhm + 6 kOhm = 9 kOhm, which is in parallel with the 18 kOhm resistor. 1/R = 1/18 + 1/9. R = 6 kOhm. So, overall, that part has 6 kOhms in resistance. adding the other two resistors that are in series, 6 + 6 + 10 = 22 kOhm. the equivalent resistance is 22 kOhms.Also Q no,3 I got help from wikipedia and I've got that done now.

So I onlyneed help with Q no.2,5 and 6.

trust me bro, I would have solved the other ones if I could but I cant. Its not that I am not investing time into studying and solving them myself, its that I don't have anymore time !

The Mesh equation question is totally out of knowledge, since he taught that while I was gona and gave this assignment.

I really need the marks on this assignment, since I've been a little off in this course.

I really need help please.

Read through your notes or textbook on mesh analysis first.

If you want to read something online, try this:
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/chpt_10/3.html
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/phil_robinson/mesh.html

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help guys, I solved all of them, but I am not sure if I got Q no.5 right

1. What is Electrical (Electronics) Engineering?

Electrical (Electronics) Engineering is a field of engineering that deals with the study, design, and application of electrical systems and electronic devices. It involves the use of electricity, electromagnetism, and electronics to develop and improve various technologies and systems.

2. What are the job opportunities for Electrical (Electronics) Engineers?

Electrical (Electronics) Engineers have a wide range of job opportunities in various industries such as telecommunications, power generation, transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing. They can also work in research and development, consulting, and academia.

3. What skills are needed to be a successful Electrical (Electronics) Engineer?

Some of the essential skills for an Electrical (Electronics) Engineer include strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a good understanding of mathematics and physics, attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex systems and technologies. Good communication and teamwork skills are also important for collaborating with other engineers and professionals.

4. What are some common challenges faced by Electrical (Electronics) Engineers?

Some common challenges faced by Electrical (Electronics) Engineers include keeping up with rapidly advancing technology, managing and troubleshooting complex systems, and ensuring safety and compliance with regulations. They may also face challenges related to project management and meeting tight deadlines.

5. What is the future outlook for Electrical (Electronics) Engineering?

The future outlook for Electrical (Electronics) Engineering is promising, as technology continues to advance and the demand for electronic devices and systems increases. With the growing emphasis on renewable energy and sustainability, there will also be opportunities in this field. As a result, the job market for Electrical (Electronics) Engineers is expected to remain stable and offer a variety of opportunities.