Breakfast which consists of bread,butter,milk

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
In summary, this person is tired from playing tennis, learning new material in classes, and not getting enough sleep.
heman
Hi Guys,
i have a problem,
I sleep at around 12:30 and normally get up at 6:00 am and then i run for around 1 mile,play tennis for around 45 minutes and then a breakfast which consists of bread,butter,milk.Then i have 5 classes each of one hour from 8:00 to 1:00 clock and ohhh my gawd i am feel so tired and sleepy in my classes for last 7 days. :yuck:
Well sometimes i feel like bunking my classes !

I am not able to understand how to reschedule to be very active in my classes.(this isn't any assignment by the way! :rofl: )

Guys do you have a cure for it because all the three things are important for me!

Physics news on Phys.org
Uhhh... get more than 5 and a half hours of sleep a night? You need at least 7

Go to sleep earlier..

Well sleep hasn't ever been a problem for me!
Starting from 5years back I have always slept at 12:00-1:00 and got up at 6,,but i play rigorously in the morning and that makes me feel tired but i also can not stop playing !Health holds much importance for me!

I do have many friends who sleep around 5 hours and are very active too,i don't know how that happens!

I really don't think 5 hours is healthy, whether you can make it with that or not. Try to fit a nap in during the day.

get offline... and do your homework. if you read my post in reply to your other thread, you should understand why I said what I said... the teacher appears when the student is ready...

the answer is in my post whenever you are ready.

If health is important to you, it is very important to get more than 5 hours of sleep. No matter how much you think it's enough. If you are tired during the day, OBVIOUSLY you didn't get enough sleep.

i never imagined the problem is with sleeping,i have never given much importance to sleep!
i always thought it is playing and heavy breakfast that are responsible!

lol, you never thought the solution to being tired would be sleep? :rofl: you're too funny.

Look man, Sleeping is practicly the healthiest thing you can do, you grow faster when sleeping, your muscles repair themselves faster, you relax more, your mind calms down, blah blah blah. Sleeping is goooood.

This is one thing that you honestly can't get enough of (well, I guess you need to eat... but you know what I mean, it won't backfire!)

Smurf said:
Look man, Sleeping is practicly the healthiest thing you can do, you grow faster when sleeping, your muscles repair themselves faster, you relax more, your mind calms down, blah blah blah. Sleeping is goooood.

This is one thing that you honestly can't get enough of (well, I guess you need to eat... but you know what I mean, it won't backfire!)

Hey what gives. All I do is sleep!

I'm sorry Pengwuino, any implication that you might be healthy was totally unintentional. Didn't mean to offend.

i knew most of ppls will exactly say that abt. sleep!
i will love to hear how Astro,Moonbear and other smart ppls here schedule their day!

If you don't think lack of sleep is the problem, you could just try making other changes and see what happens. Do some of these things, one at a time, for a few days and record how they make you feel: exercise after your classes instead of before (the timing of your exercise could be making you tired); split your breakfast up, eating half before exercise and half afterward (try eating or drinking something easily digested, low-fat, high-carb about an hour before exercise, like juice or fruits. Eat some more high-carb foods within an hour after exercising to help replace glycogen (especially since you exercise daily), like juice, fruit, yogurt, bread/bagel); drink more water before, during, and after exercise (maybe you aren't drinking enough water); drink juice instead of milk for breakfast; eat a bigger breakfast.

Last edited:
that's nice Rose,!
I will look that if it works for me!

What are the nutritional benefits of breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk?

Breakfast is often referred to as the most important meal of the day, and for good reason. The combination of bread, butter, and milk provides essential nutrients to fuel your body and brain for the day ahead. Bread is a good source of carbohydrates, which are the main source of energy for the body. Butter is a source of healthy fats, which help with brain function and satiety. Milk is a great source of protein, calcium, and vitamin D, which are all important for bone health and muscle growth.

Can breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk help with weight management?

Yes, breakfast that includes bread, butter, and milk can help with weight management. A balanced breakfast that includes a good source of carbohydrates, healthy fats, and protein can help keep you full and satisfied until lunchtime, reducing the likelihood of overeating later in the day. Additionally, the nutrients in these foods can support a healthy metabolism, which is important for weight management.

Is breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

It depends on the specific dietary restrictions. Bread, butter, and milk are all common allergens, so individuals with food allergies or intolerances may need to find alternative options. Additionally, those following a vegan or dairy-free diet may need to substitute the butter and milk with plant-based alternatives. However, for individuals without these restrictions, breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk can be a nutritious and satisfying option.

How does breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk impact blood sugar levels?

The impact on blood sugar levels will vary depending on the type of bread, butter, and milk used. Whole grain breads and low-fat milk will have a lower glycemic index, meaning they will not cause a sharp rise in blood sugar levels. However, white bread and full-fat dairy products may cause a quicker spike in blood sugar. It is important to pair these foods with protein and healthy fats to help stabilize blood sugar levels.

What are some simple ways to make breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk more nutritious?

There are many simple ways to boost the nutritional value of breakfast consisting of bread, butter, and milk. Adding sliced fruit to toast or incorporating vegetables into an omelette can increase the fiber, vitamins, and minerals in the meal. Using whole grain bread and opting for natural peanut butter instead of butter can also add more nutrients. Additionally, swapping out regular cow's milk for a fortified plant-based milk, such as almond or soy milk, can provide additional nutrients such as vitamin D and calcium.